Community > Posts By > brandon291

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 10:09 PM
hi my name is Brandon i am done college and i and i own my job i have short brown hair brown eyes med built very good looking i love to cook i don't play mind games and i don't cheat on girls if you like what you see pls don't be shy to drop me a line ok girls Well here it goes.. Not all that sure what I should write here seeing how most people don't read it anyways but for all of you who do guess i could tell you a little about myself.. I'm 22 soon to be 23, a home care nurse, which i love doing, I'm told I'm a very caring and understanding person, with a bubbly personality, I'm easy to get a long with people and I'm always up for meeting new people . I'm a motivated and level headed person with my goals set which i hope to accomplish, I've accomplished my big goal in life and that's to find a job at something I'm good at and that i love doing. I've also been recently told over and over again that i have great eyes, which i must agree with :D But that's not all i have personality i am from Niagara Falls ontario

no photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:27 AM
hi my name is Brandon i am done college and i and i own my job i have short brown hair brown eyes med built very good looking i love to cook i don't play mind games and i don't cheat on girls if you like what you see pls don't be shy to drop me a line ok girls Well here it goes.. Not all that sure what I should write here seeing how most people don't read it anyways but for all of you who do guess i could tell you a little about myself.. I'm 22 soon to be 23, a home care nurse, which i love doing, I'm told I'm a very caring and understanding person, with a bubbly personality, I'm easy to get a long with people and I'm always up for meeting new people . I'm a motivated and level headed person with my goals set which i hope to accomplish, I've accomplished my big goal in life and that's to find a job at something I'm good at and that i love doing. I've also been recently told over and over again that i have great eyes, which i must agree with :D But that's not all i have going for me i am single and looking