Community > Posts By > Raimmistein

Raimmistein's photo
Fri 06/28/13 05:32 AM

Hi everyone! Could someone help a brother out? I have a Golden Retriever named Bear who is the love of my life, and was wondering how folks are putting up pics of their pets? Grateful for any help, and thank you!

First off you need to have a URL for the picture, if you have that ignore this part. A good site to use is either photobucket or imgur (imgur doesn't require an account)
Secondly, you just use a simple command like this but minus the *'s
[*img]the URL of your picture without spaces[*/img]

Raimmistein's photo
Mon 06/24/13 06:44 AM

She is my first pet. Her name is Asche(uh-sha) which is German for ashes.

Raimmistein's photo
Mon 06/24/13 06:35 AM

Evil Dead 2 is mine.

Oh, and I love The Evil Dead 1, 2, and Army Of Darkness. Hated the remake.

I thought the remake is a good movie by itself but doesn't do a good job actually remaking the original. You can always tell when you are watching a Sam Raimi film and it did not feel like that. There is a group of SFX greats who are trying to fund a movie with no monster CGI, I'm pretty excited over that.
**I just checked it and it looks like they made their goal, yay**

Which movie?

Harbinger Down

Raimmistein's photo
Mon 06/24/13 06:16 AM

Evil Dead 2 is mine.

Oh, and I love The Evil Dead 1, 2, and Army Of Darkness. Hated the remake.

I thought the remake is a good movie by itself but doesn't do a good job actually remaking the original. You can always tell when you are watching a Sam Raimi film and it did not feel like that. There is a group of SFX greats who are trying to fund a movie with no monster CGI, I'm pretty excited over that.
**I just checked it and it looks like they made their goal, yay**

Raimmistein's photo
Mon 06/24/13 06:07 AM

Raimmistein's photo
Mon 06/24/13 05:24 AM

Some of my favorite scary ones-

The Changeling (1980)
Ringu
Session 9
VHS
The Tunnel (2011)
Absentia

Did you see ABC's of Death? It is similar to VHS in my opinion and shares one of the directors.

Just saw it yesterday! But where I found VHS scary, I found most of ABCs silly, goofy, weird, and funny. It was definitely interesting to watch.

And speaking of one of the directors on ABCs- Ti West, I really liked his 2 films House Of The Devil, and The Innkeepers(which I did think was scary.)

I didn't hate those films but I didn't like them much either. To be fair I prefer a much different genre of horror but I totally respect his uniqueness. I adore short stories.

Raimmistein's photo
Mon 06/24/13 01:07 AM
I have this recurring dream everytime I start to get interested in someone new. I am sharing a boat with them and we are on one side of this giant river. As soon as we get far enough across to see the sunset illuminate the castle beyond the cliffs a brilliant red, my ex, like Ursula at the end of the "Little Mermaid", rises from the sea with tentacles and it begins to storm. He hits my boat with his triton and the dream ends.
Is this what you meant?

Raimmistein's photo
Mon 06/24/13 12:51 AM
What are you asking?

Raimmistein's photo
Sun 06/23/13 11:55 PM

And talented. I can post and tie my shoes at the same time.

and chew gum?

I came here to kick *** and chew gum and I'm all out of gum.

Raimmistein's photo
Sun 06/23/13 11:54 PM

Some of my favorite scary ones-

The Changeling (1980)
Ringu
Session 9
VHS
The Tunnel (2011)
Absentia

Did you see ABC's of Death? It is similar to VHS in my opinion and shares one of the directors.

Raimmistein's photo
Sun 06/23/13 05:46 AM

Because I love to watch misery??
Do you mean the movie with james caan and the actress who played adam sandler's mom in the movie "the waterboy"?
I know exactly why I'm here. I have found my true calling.

Kathy Bates

Raimmistein's photo
Sun 06/23/13 01:27 AM

Paranormal Activity scared

That is a good one. There is a free movie on youtube called "Paranormal Activity: Tokyo Nights" which I highly suggest if you don't mind subtitles.

Raimmistein's photo
Sun 06/23/13 01:24 AM
Because I want to meet nice guys that don't hang out in bars.

Raimmistein's photo
Sun 06/23/13 12:00 AM
Evil Dead 2 is mine.