Community > Posts By > CharlieD73

no photo
Fri 06/21/13 06:39 AM
As long as they are honest, faithful and act like she has half a brain and not a complete Bi*** skinny or chubby don't matter!

no photo
Fri 06/21/13 06:31 AM
Are there any grown women that still like to hop in a 4x4 hit the river sandbars trails soak up the Sun get stuck a couple times drink a cold one in the mobile or semmes,Al area or ya'll think you to old for a lil fun?

no photo
Fri 06/21/13 06:22 AM
Whatever keeps you young at heart! All work and no play......will kill you lol

no photo
Fri 06/21/13 06:19 AM
You can't go wrong with a cold beer, no matter what your doing! You can be knitting and a Bud Light will make it fun!

no photo
Fri 06/21/13 06:16 AM
New myself! Trying to find the fun not half dead cause we over 40 crowd!

no photo
Fri 06/21/13 06:13 AM
I know that feeling I work nights to! Monday-Thursday as a welder. Got off at 2am slept a lil but the river is calling me! Sandbar cold beer maybe pretty ladies! Don't get much better lol

no photo
Fri 06/21/13 06:01 AM
Who's going to the river, beach today? Or sitting in the A/C its a river kinda day for Me in Alabama

no photo
Fri 06/21/13 05:50 AM
I just joined today I'm from the semmes,al area looking for women to have fun with or just new friends in General! I work nights Mon-Thursday as a welder so I'm busy! I always make time for friends new and old alike! Chat here or send me a message! I don't discriminate I love women whatever color you maybe or country your from! Lol