Community > Posts By > robertrosamond

no photo
Wed 09/25/13 09:34 AM
i am 47 kids grown i have no problem dating someone my age or older or younger but would not start dating untill my children where grown just a moral issue with me they came first before me or anyone else but they are adults now so what i do is my business they are not in the house so it doesnt affect them on a daily basis in other words its my time to have a life lol

no photo
Wed 09/25/13 09:30 AM

The subject came up in another thread: it seems like men 45- 52 aren't interested in women their own age, 45-52?
I get a lot of interest from men but they're either younger or older than me. I hardly get any interest from men my own age and I'm beginning to wonder why. Are men 45-52 really going through this penopausal phase?

Women in their forties (usually) are at their sexual peak, feel good about themselves, their bodies, life and so on. Basically all the stuff that make younger men like them. But what about men of approx 45-52?
Men approx 38-43 still seem to be full of life, but then they suddenly they seem to disappear of the grid? What the heck happens to them?
Sure I could go for a man some 5-7 years older, but often men that age seem to have lost their zest, the lust for life. (Why???)
I know I'm generalizing here, it's no as black and white as I put it. But the tendency definitely IS true.

Anyone who can shed a light on this?