Community > Posts By > gurlieme

gurlieme's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:24 PM
thank you......i will try the potty chair...I know he can do it...if he doesn't have a diaper on he will go on the potty but otherwise....nope....flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

gurlieme's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:19 PM
What happened or happens between you and your ex doesn't involve your children....their relationship with their dad doesn't need to change weather you two can get along or not but for your childrens sake......make it work....they know more than you think and an figure things out better than most adults......my children love to go see their dad and even if they can't see him they talk to him on the phone and I love the look on their sweet faces when they talk to him......we didn't always get along but we saw how hard it was for the kids and made it work now I talk to him everyday......I want him to know everything that goes on like he was here with them....

gurlieme's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:07 PM
I have three year old twins, my daughter is almost potty trained, only having an accident if she's very busy doing something else and still wears pull-ups at night but is at least trying....my son on the other hand has no desire what so ever to even try......any tips?

gurlieme's photo
Thu 08/28/08 01:10 AM
Thank you.....flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

gurlieme's photo
Thu 08/28/08 12:58 AM
My inbox constantly says "you have one new message" but there is no message there to view...why and how do I get rid it???