Community > Posts By > Desiluoo

Desiluoo's photo
Thu 09/04/08 07:13 PM
Thanks community..you really are nice people. I have never blogged or read forums etc...but I thik I am starting to get why some are regulars. I've been reading so of older ones and some are really hilarious. Very entertaining. You'll be seeing more of me :laughing:

Desiluoo's photo
Thu 09/04/08 06:05 PM
Just a question....I have a lot of people look at my profile several times but I never hear form them...what's that? I think my profile is pretty good ..what do you think? I don't know how this really works...Is it protocol..to just look?indifferent

Desiluoo's photo
Thu 09/04/08 05:36 PM
very fresh.. you rock...just relax and enjoy yourself...hope you find him!love

Desiluoo's photo
Thu 09/04/08 05:19 PM
If it is about sex..then by all means date away ...if you think it could be more to it that you could make a future together...than consider this...how will his mother relate to it. Would you be embarrassed to introduce him at a party? Do you feel slightly sheepish when you are out together? If any of these questions give you pause...he is too young.:heart:

Desiluoo's photo
Tue 09/02/08 09:37 AM
Nice people so far, very friendly...I 've gotten great responses from men but not a way to talk to my female sisters who may just want a girlfriend to talk to. Women have a beautiful way of cutting to the chase. I would love to hear from sassy, sweet, strong women whomay have something to add to this wacky online dating thing. I would also welcome a few good travel buddies. Hope everyone finds all that they are searching for...and then some. smooched