Community > Posts By > Pink_lady

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 05/16/11 04:53 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Mon 05/16/11 04:54 AM
Another way to describe smartness, is to use reflective practise throughout life......constantly re-evaluating better ways to improve it/ourselves.

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 05/16/11 04:35 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Mon 05/16/11 04:37 AM
I got what i wanted in Dan...

Sincerity
Respect
Genuine interest
Honesty
Good sense of humour

*forgot to add,

Emotional strength, weak men sap the life outta ya!

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 05/16/11 03:00 AM
I see smartness as a combination of..

*Ability to learn
*Wisdom
*Common sense

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 05/16/11 02:50 AM
If a couple are living together, then i assume they LOVE and RESPECT one another. Part of that, imo, is allowing the other person to grow and develop independently as well as growing together as a couple. Dan and I have nights out with our friends independently, and often take trips independently for many reasons, but we also do these things together.

I had a previous relationship which my boyfriend was quite needy of my time, stating he didnt needs friends, or anyone else in his life cos he had me. I wasnt comfortable with this at all, it put a lot of pressure on me, and i didnt feel it was healthy at all.

Just because you have chosen to take a partner in life, does not mean you are closing the door on your own personal life...they should meet to make a balance.

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 05/02/11 11:46 AM

Apparently, there are 2 different stories in regards to this, Uk version - Obama announces last night that Osama is killed yesterday in an organised raid, US version - Obama announces raid was held last week which resulted in Osama's death, body brought in for autopsy to prove it is in fact Osama, then buried at sea.

WHY 2 different stories? WHY no physical evidence? Even though the CIA had been watching him for the last 9 months, no pictures have been released to prove his identity.

VERY FISHY.........

Dunno how that happened, but i was on Dans profile! We were both on at same time on diff laptops!!

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 04/21/11 04:32 AM
Well, i met Dan99 on another social networking site 5yrs ago, i wasnt looking for love, but we developed a friendship online, and after a year of friendship, we decided to meet along with another online friend. Our friendship love then changed to romantic love and we entered into a LDR, which lasted 2 n half years. I moved in with Dan in september 2009. On Christmas day 2010, Dan asked me to marry him and i said yes, and lately, we just found out we are having a baby.

Now, we have 2 important dates, our baby is due in late december, and we are due to be married in June 2012.

This all started with an online friendship, and i would advise anybody online who is looking for love, to change wat they are looking for to friendships. Thats where romance can develop innocently, imo.

Pink_lady's photo
Thu 04/21/11 04:17 AM
Just a lil update for those we dont see on the other site....

Dan and I are having a baby! Baby is due in late december, and our wedding is booked for the 24th June next year!

Who wouldve thought that an online friendship couldve led to this!!

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 11/09/10 03:48 PM
Life is about finding the right path for you.....

Pink_lady's photo
Sat 08/21/10 10:37 AM
In my experience, i have found women bosses better, they care more, and are more efficient, more likely to be team players.

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 06/15/10 09:54 AM
Heres a better pic to make a caption to! Dan got the bum deal!!

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 06/15/10 09:17 AM
......im thinkin u might be right!

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 06/15/10 09:12 AM
Im thinkin......now that i got a sexy lil dress on, should i go meet Dan at the train station and surprise him?!

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 06/15/10 09:08 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Tue 06/15/10 09:10 AM
How about ....Mr Wong!!

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 06/15/10 09:02 AM
How about 2 Mr Wrongs....that could be fun!

....then again, 2 Mr Wrongs dont make a Mr Right!

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 06/15/10 08:59 AM
Firm skin.....no responsibilities......thick hair..........energy...

....oh, and Champion the wonder horse & Lassie! :)

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 06/15/10 08:55 AM
You are brand new here, have u had difficulties with fakes on other sites?

If you are truly aware of fakes, dont feed them by making up threads about them, enjoy the real peeps.

Welcome to Mingle :)

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 06/15/10 01:21 AM
I already found mine, but i think u know Mr/Miss Right because of the way u feel around them.

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 06/14/10 06:27 AM

Why must women be so picky when we are all here to gain.They are all not prize winners either but they think they are.WHATS UP WITH THAT.

Wats up?? didnt she like your quirks? and u complain about that? WHATS UP WITH THAT?!

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 06/14/10 06:20 AM
Must have a small ego and a huge knob! lol!

Pink_lady's photo
Mon 06/14/10 06:18 AM

Got an email from a man asking me to move to another state because he wants me in his bed. If I look at this man there remains no physical attraction, this is two emails now. I even told him this. What would make a person continue to make such requests after being told no? What would make a person, actually, want to co-exist with someone that was not attracted to them? I do not think I really understand this concept. Have you had them?

Hes playing a game, if the email was on here, block him.

But they're fun to mess with.

Been there, done it.....learned it just encourages them!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25