Community > Posts By > Pink_lady

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/19/09 10:58 AM
Urghh!!

A nun went to the doctors cos she was feeling sick.He told her she was pregnant. She was totally dumfounded due to the shock of the news. The next day, she stormed into the monestry where the monks lived, and shouted "Right!, which 1 of u dirty bas**rds been wanking over the candles"!

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/19/09 10:49 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Wed 08/19/09 10:50 AM
....Brian remembered he had an appt with the dentist. He was afraid the dentist would notice the smell of p**sy on his breath, so he brushed his teeth, used dental floss, and on top of that, a bottle of listerine. As he arrived at the dentist he ate a packet of extra strong mints. His turn came up and the dentist told him to take a seat.

Feeling relaxed and confident, he opened his mouth wide. The dentist said "did u have a 69 before u came here?" Brian says, "how the fook did u know that? does my mouth smell of p**sy?" The dentist replies "No, u have a skid mark on ur head"!

laugh

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:58 AM

love is what u make it

In my opinion, love just is, there is nothing deliberate about it.

what u make of it then.imo it isn't love just is love has to be worked at. if only it were as simple as being just is.

Well imo, love comes easy, and doesnt require work, but the actual relationship does.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:50 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Wed 08/19/09 09:51 AM

i don't think i could get to the point of being in love with someone and not know their sexual orientation.

surely, there'd have to be at least some reciprocation on their part before the feelings progressed to that level.

This is my opinion also, thanks Lisa! :thumbsup:

unfortunately there are a great deal of gay men and women who do reciprocate and marry/live with members of the opposite sex for whatever their reasons may be. also a great deal of women fall in love with and again marry/live with gay men and again for whatever reasons. so i suppose it's not always as clear cut as we would like to believe (imo)

Theres a diff between reciprocating, and loving someone back. Ppl who r hiding from their sexuality r selfish imo, because they r robbing the other person of true happiness.

there is indeed a difference and for all we know perhaps they do love back. some ppl however are not hiding from their sexuality and unfortunately still go along with the whole thing for whatever reasons. i do not believe ppl that are hiding from their sexuality are selfish as we have no idea what is going on or has gone on in their lives. personally i don't get it but thats just me. also i'm not sure they are robbing the other person of true happiness the other person may however be robbing themselves. relationships and sexuality are not always how they seem to outside parties. but each to their own i suppose.

Well i honestly dont think there r that many ppl who will willingly marry a person that doesnt find them sexually attractive. They maybe can love, in a friends kind of way, but not in a romantic sexual way. This would lead me to assume (however rightly or wrongly) that most gay ppl who r in straight marriages r hiding their sexuality, or bisexual, hence a gay person is not being honest with the other person, and deluding them into thinking they love them romantically, when in fact, their love is prob more of a friendship love, thus robbing them of the chance to meet someone who does love them the way they deserve.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:44 AM

i don't think i could get to the point of being in love with someone and not know their sexual orientation.

surely, there'd have to be at least some reciprocation on their part before the feelings progressed to that level.

unfortunately there are a great deal of gay men and women who do reciprocate and marry/live with members of the opposite sex for whatever their reasons may be. also a great deal of women fall in love with and again marry/live with gay men and again for whatever reasons. so i suppose it's not always as clear cut as we would like to believe (imo)

yeah, maybe years ago, but i don't think there's a stigma attached to being gay any longer and people aren't hiding away behind some door in an attempt to be 'normal'.

besides, if they'd had a sexual relationship with me, doesn't that make them bi as opposed to gay or lesbian?

Yeh, thats wat i was thinkin....a gay man CANT hide it....therefore, if he manages to maintain, he must be bisexual.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:39 AM

love is what u make it

In my opinion, love just is, there is nothing deliberate about it.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:38 AM

Theres a diff between reciprocating, and loving someone back. Ppl who r hiding from their sexuality r selfish imo, because they r robbing the other person of true happiness.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:29 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Wed 08/19/09 09:31 AM
Love can make ya stronger or weaker imo.

If u love a positive person, it can make ya stronger....if u love a negative person, it can make ya weak.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:23 AM

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:20 AM

What does it say?

I would rather not say it on here.

I dont blame ya, thats very personal. I just wanted to say, mother to mother, that i hope everything is ok with ur kid. flowerforyou

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:03 AM

It sounds like he was already pissed at u before he went into the bar....as Q said, it seems there has been a misunderstanding.

It couldnt hurt to hear him out, whether u decide to continue dating him or not.

Well we were talking before he came in and everything was fine, so I doubt he couldve been pissed at me and he had no reason to be! And how could there be a misunderstanding, we didnt even communicate in the bar, and like I stated, everything was fine and dandy on the phone and he knew he was coming to meet me, he has seen pics of me, so I simply dont understand the MISUNDERSTANDING part!!

But it is what it is, his loss not mine!! :banana:

Fair enough, i didnt know how many times u had met him before that, it was just weird that he said he thought u were interested in his friend, i would wanna know why he thought that, as i said, whether we continued to date or not.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/19/09 08:41 AM
It sounds like he was already pissed at u before he went into the bar....as Q said, it seems there has been a misunderstanding.

It couldnt hurt to hear him out, whether u decide to continue dating him or not.

Pink_lady's photo
Wed 08/19/09 07:55 AM
3rd of 3, have an older sister and brother, 2 yrs between us all. Im the baby of the group :)

Im very close with my sister, and fairly close with my brother....all my direct family live in the same city.

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 08/18/09 03:49 PM

I live at the end of a dirt/gravel road in a very small well maintained trailer park. My old neighbor remarried and moved into his wife's home. He recently sold his trailer, He asked me to come over to see if I wanted any of the tv's and some other stuff that was otherwise being tossed...

The new owner was also there. When we were introduced and I offered my hand to shake, he said "do you fool around?" I yanked my hand back before contact was made. For the next few mins that I was there he kept trying to make eye contact AND TOUCH MY ARM. He also asked me if I drink.

Later I learned that he is an all day every day beer drinker, that he is married to a very mousy women (wonder why)and that they (he probably) were evicted from the last trailer park they lived in.

I can not believe that I am going to be neighbors with a man who thinks his comments are a fine and dandy way to greet a total stranger. I see 911 in my future! They were there today and it icked me out, there goes the neighborhood.

Well Dan n I had a bit of an encounter with his neighbour while i was there last week!

We were sitting, myself, Dan, his flatmate and my son, listening to some music and chatting/laughing. The door went and it was the neighbour, insisting she should join us, and how they should invite her if they have a party, and went to get beer when Dan stopped her and said "No, u cant come in"

When Dan came back, he was a lil ticked off at her persistence, and i commented on how i thought she was a bit sad for inviting herself while her kids stayed next door. Then about 5/10 mins later, the door went again, but this time it was a note, saying that "if we were gonna talk about someone, to shut the windows"! and she also said "am i sad" on the other side of the note! I felt bad at first, but then she mustve been listening thru the wall or summit!

Dans flatmate went to speak to her, and she kept him there for half n hour lol!

Thats gonna be my next door neighbour! lol!

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 08/18/09 03:24 PM

:heart:Is it possible to meet the right person at the wrong time?:heart:

Just as possible as it is to meet the wrong person at the right time.

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 08/18/09 02:20 PM

My first instinct is to say you can never love too much, but Ive learned thats bs.

Love is an action word as well. I say yes.. you cant love too much in your heart, but, you CAN love too much as in extending your love.

I have a rule to never extend myself any further than soemone extends themselves to me.

I guess it depends on wat ur idea of love means.

Love to me is unconditional, its free, and there r no limits to how much i feel or want to show love. Extending ur love, as u put it, might be viewed as obsessional, and thats not loving someone imo.

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 08/18/09 01:26 PM

:heart:If you feel like you love someone too much, should you take a step back and try and become more distant,or just carry on and be open?:heart:

Im not sure u can love someone too much? If they havent complained, then why step back?

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 08/18/09 10:15 AM
Edited by Pink_lady on Tue 08/18/09 10:16 AM
Well just keep urself busy....if u really cared about her, u would want her to be happy, whether that is with u or someone else.

Acceptance is the key, then u can open up ur mind to other possibilities.

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:27 AM

Yeh, some ppl call it corned beef hash, i call it stovies, i guess ppl have diff variations....mines r not leftovers, just a fresh basic dish as i explained before.

I don't care what they call it as long as there is brown sauce and a couple of slices of buttered buppy on the table to go with it. drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

Brown sauce goes really well with stovies! and a nice bit of buttered crusty bread!

Ok, im off home to go make em!!

Pink_lady's photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:23 AM

Everyone is invited for high tea at fife's house............The Scots make the finest short bread, crumpets,Arbroath smokie,bannocks,colcannon,Forfar bridies,haggis,stovied tatties and black bun.

Im cooking stovies tonight, yum!

What are stovies?

Stovies is traditionally a left over dish from the Sunday Roast, using the tatties, meat and dripping leftovers all thrown into one pot. The origins of stovies are said to come from a time when masters would give their servants the left over food from Sunday lunch. They would take this home or to their quarters and make a dish that could last them all week and was easy to cook.

i prefer the tatties(not mashed)version with sausage and onion, i like the corned beef version but it's more of a corned beef hash really.

Yeh, some ppl call it corned beef hash, i call it stovies, i guess ppl have diff variations....mines r not leftovers, just a fresh basic dish as i explained before.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25