Community > Posts By > tcnurse

tcnurse's photo
Thu 04/30/09 09:55 AM
I was married for nearly 31 years, have been widowed since summer of 2005. Some times it feels like I have been alone forever, other times it feels like just yesterday that I buried him...still miss him so.ohwell

tcnurse's photo
Thu 04/30/09 09:41 AM
Excuse me, just have to disagree...yes there are others of us on here who have charming personalities, just too busy running from the less savory characters for others to notice. Have a nice dau.

tcnurse's photo
Thu 04/30/09 09:36 AM
I pray that God will bless him all his days. :heart:

tcnurse's photo
Sat 04/04/09 08:26 AM
Salmon patties, cooked cabbage, fried potatoes, mac and cheese, hot buttered corn bread, pineapple cake..uhmmmmmm. This was my late husband's favorite, didn't fix it often, though, too many carbs.

tcnurse's photo
Mon 03/23/09 09:14 AM
To Outdoors, was on another site yesterday, going thru the forums. One question caught my attention: what do women expect from a man. My reply was simple...that God was first in his life. Could not believe the repost that if God was first in my life and my mates life, then that made me an adultress and asked how God felt about that. Tried to explain that for true Christians God is always first. I am glad to hear that there are still men out there that feel the same way I believe. Thank you.flowerforyou

tcnurse's photo
Mon 03/23/09 08:37 AM
Hello, I'm from Scottsburg.:smile:

tcnurse's photo
Mon 03/23/09 08:32 AM
Hello, everyone. My name is Thelma. Have been on mingle for a few months, but never introduced myself or posted yet. Have a good day. flowerforyou