Sat 06/22/13 05:27 PM

Love is Real.

I hope ....

mollypollydolly_1's photo
Sat 06/22/13 05:25 PM
Thinking of mc flurry at mc donalds....

Sat 06/22/13 10:18 AM

Here is a fact form the Insurance Institute of America. Libras have the worst driving record and Leos the best.

So, as far as Scorpios hennry I guess their safe to drive if you want too. I am gusee you don't want to.

Seriously.... wow!! drinks

Sat 06/22/13 10:16 AM

ya picked the wrong scorpio.!!!!! scorpios rock.!!!!!!!!

drinks

Sat 06/22/13 10:15 AM

we may have attitudes, but are fiercely loyal

Rollingly agreed :banana:

Sat 06/22/13 10:14 AM

well im a scorpio and so is my best friend and we get along great we have been best friends for 2years and never had a serious fight but that could be just me and her

Yeap... i had few friends, scorpy n we get long well... :heart:

Sat 06/22/13 10:05 AM

First and foremost... A very warm welcome to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

As we say it in our Malay language "Selamat Datang".

I am new here (in this site) and may I know what do you mean by "best places?"

Best places to develop your business?
Best places to visit?
Best places to eat?

If you're planning to develop your business, what type of products or services are you offering? Different products are concentrated at different locations. Likewise, different services are located at different places. There are also things like rent, business place, your budget bla bla bla...

Correct.. few states can offer u most opportunity for u to expand ur business in malaysia depending on what major ur business in...

Cant beat KL, tho... its offer everything...happy

Mon 06/17/13 10:33 PM
Rome!

Influent by good friend.. now cant stop ... need to get it settled.. flowerforyou

Mon 06/17/13 10:32 PM
Being single n raised a kid alone (my 15yrs old wonderful boy) make me don't think of existance of true love.. yeap, i do asked myself.. is there..?... but no answer till now...

1Cynderella : you r rite, if u feel it... it s true.. trust ur instinct... but ihikkksss... sometimes oso can turn wrong :D
Hehehe...

Mon 06/17/13 10:21 PM
Slim chances, but depends on that individual... if they are meant to be... it will happen... :smile: