Community > Posts By > ProLoser

ProLoser's photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:41 AM

Here is my thoughts.......you can say all you want in a profile.......and most of what people put in it is crap.......bs.........ya all these men taking long walks on the beach blablablablaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Come on!!!!

If you are serious in looking for someone then talk to them.......and in the forums you get a better feel for the people and their thoughts.

That is part of my point, my only preference which is acceptable to is to talk 1 on 1 rather than through the forums when I'm trying to get to know someone. I'm just saying at least give me a slightly more accurate and RELEVENT description in your profile that would make me message you in the first place.
I don't feel like getting to know someone on these forums because of the spamming this post has already received and it kills those not looking to join the community.
I call this dry dating........I dont know you......you dont know me.....random........I like to observe people before I chat them up.......like in real life.

And so if you dont like the forums then why are you here????

This is my first posting and didn't know it would end up so stupid. Thank you for confirming my reasoning of not sticking around, you really convey the best of your community.

And you don't freaking watch people before talking to them in person because most call that creepy. I am able to go up to somene andhold a conversation with them and use THAT for my establishment of their personality, not stupid speculation from afar.

ProLoser's photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:40 AM

Here is my thoughts.......you can say all you want in a profile.......and most of what people put in it is crap.......bs.........ya all these men taking long walks on the beach blablablablaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Come on!!!!

If you are serious in looking for someone then talk to them.......and in the forums you get a better feel for the people and their thoughts.

That is part of my point, my only preference which is acceptable to is to talk 1 on 1 rather than through the forums when I'm trying to get to know someone. I'm just saying at least give me a slightly more accurate and RELEVENT description in your profile that would make me message you in the first place.
I don't feel like getting to know someone on these forums because of the spamming this post has already received and it kills those not looking to join the community.
I call this dry dating........I dont know you......you dont know me.....random........I like to observe people before I chat them up.......like in real life.

And so if you dont like the forums then why are you here????

This is my first posting and didn't know it would end up so stupid. Thank you for confirming my reasoning of not sticking around, you really convey the best of your community.

ProLoser's photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:39 AM

Come on!!!!

the forums can be a good place to meet girls,if they like you,then they will messege you or vice versa and then thats when you can talk privately,i have met a few girls in the forums,and its a good way to express youself.

Naw I'm permanently done with these forums. I expect my last posting to only further this BS down the rabit hole of spam, and THATS why I'm just trying to get in and get out. I hate wading through the f ucking spam.

I applaud you if you can get a decent conversation going but from every post I've seen on here there's no real intelligence in most postings so it makes me care less what most of the other members think of me. I'll stick to private messages, thank you.

ProLoser's photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:34 AM
And jeezus phuking christ what the flying phuck is wrong with you people to not spam up my post? like 5 messages actually were sentences about the freaking topic.

I don't want 20 greetings in this post or I'd post in the welcome channel.

I think you guys are completely degrading the quality of any conversation these forums may have regaurdless of your opinions of me and my 1 posting.

GET YOUR PHUCKING SPAM OUT OF MY POST!

Freaking aggravating and it's got to be what's been subconciously bugging me the most. I'm not likely to post on these forums again for that main reason.

ProLoser's photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:30 AM

Come on!!!!

ProLoser's photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:26 AM

I think I'm posting to the wrong website.

I'm not looking to join a community or please most people here. I'm not looking to flirt with the members so far off track that there's 300 posts and only 2 are on topic (which I noticed is a trend). I thought most people considering the post would be young and searching for a relationship, instead of just hanging out with their online friends. It's fine that that's not the case but I'm looking to quickly meet a girl for a decent relationship.

This was the wrong place to go for that but that is entirely my own fault. Or at the very least posting to the forums may have been wrong for that.

I think I'm just gonna retract the whole thing, I doubt at this point most people remember the topic

your looking to meet a decent girl for a relationship? i think your better off of making a new screen name. as your showing yourself nothing but negativity

ProLoser is an old joke a lot of my friends found quite funny. However I figure it's about as negative reflecting as your name is so I'm not daunted. I thought girls enjoy humor as they go on and on, and frankly I don't assume your in the same market of meeting people that I am in or looking for, so I doubt my tendencies for meeting someone apply to you.

It's nice you have friends on here, I'm just looking for other people from this region as I'm new to it, I am not looking to be a regular to the website. That isn't wrong, impatient, immoral or immature, it's just the situation I'm in.

ProLoser's photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:23 AM

I'm not looking to join a community or please most people here. I'm not looking to flirt with the members so far off track that there's 300 posts and only 2 are on topic (which I noticed is a trend). I thought most people considering the post would be young and searching for a relationship, instead of just hanging out with their online friends. It's fine that that's not the case but I'm looking to quickly meet a girl for a decent relationship.

This was the wrong place to go for that but that is entirely my own fault. Or at the very least posting to the forums may have been wrong for that.

I think I'm just gonna retract the whole thing, I doubt at this point most people remember the topic

I remember the entire topic and i do agree with you on some of things as well, but at the same time i see that a persons profile is a reflection of who they are as an individual, if something is annoying to you than that probably isn't the right girl for you. Also i pointed out above you objective "quickly meet a girl for a decent relationship"...anything worth having is worth spending time and effort into searching for that. Oh and before you just assume i'm hanging out with my online friends...i've met two girls from this site..one actually just left my house about 30minutes ago. But i do have a few online friends here and some i know from work as well.

That's fine, i'm more annoyed at the derailment of topic than the opposing opinion. I don't have time to join the community so that's the point I catered to.

I completely am aware of the fact that it reflects the person however I thought some people may want to be aware of negative things it can reflect depending on HOW they portray it (like you said you agree to) and i ALSO asked what things I pointed out guys LIKE in a profile that are in SOME WAYS not negative? I'm trying to help them portray who they are in something I can decipher, but I would like to know which of these points guys LIKE to find on a profile.

ProLoser's photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:12 AM

ProLoser's photo
Mon 08/25/08 01:04 AM

Is your advice only applicable to women?

Because you didn't take your own advice...where is your bodyshot if that is a requirement or minimum for each profile?

Touche.
I'll find one and up it, I have not been photogenic so they're hard for me to find, however I realize that's a bad move from the start and that most of my photos don't reflect decent shots either.

Before judging profiles, take my advice and enjoy the site (welcome to JSH/M2 by the way)flowerforyou Remember not to judge a book by it's cover...some of the best reads were made with little time spent on the outside cover.

My 2 cents & a potato chip

That is a bit incoherent to me as I have no clue how it even remotely relates. If you have no information I have no clue who you are and why I should message. That's not a complex issue.

I think everyone is entitled to their opinion and can share whatever they want
So im not thinking your an angry person or anything

However...I see many more male profiles with one liners and ill enter something later
I think female profiles tend to have way more detail

Thanks for the point, and it's making rethink one. My post then does not apply to only women, I only initially thought it would because I was only browsing female profiles. Guys can read it too and learn but frankly I can't vouch for the quality of THEIR character so I don't care if they do, I can vouch for my own and will try to follow these rules and these rules apply to my trying to meet other people.

ProLoser's photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:59 AM
My point is regaurding what I THOUGHT to be the point of the site, meeting someone and expanding your chances. These are recommendations to do that. Profile I looked over looked retarded, so I posted this in case you care about meeting a guy.

I can assume you don't so as such I will also let you simply ignore the post. If it caters to you, read it, if not, don't.

The annoying part is I think anything posted on this website is doomed to deteriorate into regulars flirting with each other in subsequent posts, which is only making me feel like I wasted my time joining. Or at least posting on the forum.

I'm not looking to become a forum regular and accepted into your social circles. I have friends and a job I'd just like to complement that by meeting a nice girl.

Perhaps then I'll just stick to waiting for chance in person and maybe craigslist. Bah, too much junk on craigslist.

ProLoser's photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:53 AM

Is your advice only applicable to women?

Because you didn't take your own advice...where is your bodyshot if that is a requirement or minimum for each profile?

Touche.
I'll find one and up it, I have not been photogenic so they're hard for me to find, however I realize that's a bad move from the start and that most of my photos don't reflect decent shots either.

ProLoser's photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:51 AM
Seriously I doubt a few of you could have finished reading that in such a short time. and this took me way too long to write. Half hour? I was bored & browsing profiles and got annoyed

ProLoser's photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:46 AM
Edited by ProLoser on Mon 08/25/08 12:48 AM

so what r you trying to saynoway

That was unbelievably fast, did you even read the thing?

I don't think any of these requests you've broken from your profile.

ProLoser's photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:45 AM
If you read this whole post I applaud you, I will update/edit this post if it proves worthy.

ProLoser's photo
Mon 08/25/08 12:44 AM
Edited by ProLoser on Mon 08/25/08 01:17 AM
A young speeddating/locating website this is not. I'm not interested in joining the friends circle and the post wasn't killed by opposition, but by a total derailing of coherence.

I don't feel like starting a 300 reply topic of the regulars flirting with each other, I find it laughable the lack of ability here to hold an intelligent conversation. No wonder it reminds me of myspace.

ProLoser's photo
Sat 08/23/08 04:46 AM
That's it. I've hit my limit, I'm gonna go pass out... violently.

If anyone's interested hit me up. I got a bored weekend ahead and I'm feeling daring, so if someone wants to feel gutzy I wouldn't mind hanging out socially for no perticular reason in perticular.

perticularly

ProLoser's photo
Sat 08/23/08 04:38 AM
I don't think so but then again my eyes are blurring too. That profile is something I cooked up when I was pissed at the poorly assembled Craigslist advertisings demanding people be their all-encompassing soulmate and cater to their every lifestyle or to hell with you.

As for hit me? I can't recollect writing that, but if that's what turns you on... it WOULD be nice to have a girl hit ON me but I've been working a lot lately.

Otherwise no, there are no instances of said hittings amongst my posting

ProLoser's photo
Sat 08/23/08 04:35 AM
Could you please speak in decipherable english? Or are you just testing out smileys?

ProLoser's photo
Sat 08/23/08 04:27 AM
i'm so freaking tired but i'll chat if ur still around

ProLoser's photo
Sat 08/23/08 04:15 AM
That may be weird to put into the topic but honestly I don't really care how the profile stacks up against hundreds of profiles on here, I want to know if anyone who I'd be interested in would be interested in me.

Sorry if it sounds rude, I'm very tired, lol.

I got a free weekend ahead and am feeling impulsive and want to know if I can find someone else who's bored, so I'm hoping to get SOMEONE to hit me up.