Community > Posts By > mykeymyx

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 04/14/09 07:57 PM
ShyOfficeGirl

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 04/14/09 07:54 PM

or wne people say uber. uber?

sounds a lot like goober. and goobers arent cool unless you are in a movie theatre. then they are ok. but sour patch kids are better.

I hate that. Most people don't even know what über means. It's almost as bad as when people mix foreign words in their sentences, in an effort to pretend they know the language.

i dont even knpow what it means. im guessing its german.

i`m not suggesting you can slurr off just any word with an accent but l`orange might be french for orange & uber is german for super .. not $h!ttin` ya .. like uber fantastic = it`s really fantastic

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 04/14/09 07:50 PM

-Her boobies looked like 2 racoons in
a gunny sack fighting to get out.laugh

... are you for real? did someone actually say that?

Word!rofl

wasn`t that the scene in Devil`s Rejects.. when they`re talking about the chick singer on the mechanical bull (the night before) wearing a tube top ...

The other chick mentioned "jitties tiggling"

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 04/14/09 07:39 PM
can of whoop~@$$.. where is the factory that makes this?

hot water heater.. why heat hot water?

beating around the bush.. violence is not the solution, & what does that mean anyway?

last but certainly not least for this post..

Snakes on a Plane

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 04/14/09 07:27 PM
Indian Name

Works With a Hat

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 04/14/09 07:14 PM
Safety co~ordinator

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 04/14/09 07:11 PM

There is one photo and almost no information. It is fair at best.

I disagree with that rating. Unless it (lil freaky`s profile) was edited before I saw it, there`s everything that needs to be said. I`m confident your mailbox will not stay empty; as long as there are people close enough or just willing to travel for a good time. Seems like not only is it bigger but the grass is also greener in Texas.

This is not rate the rater's rating. It is rate the profile. I stand by what I said. On a scale of one to ten I'd give it a five at best.

Touche`. Bad form on my part serving you a cold Haterade.. I hit the quote button to contrast our opinions for the threadmistress. No offence intended.

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 04/14/09 07:05 PM
numbers runner / package boy

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 04/14/09 06:58 PM

pirate

Who isn`t guilty of piracy?

Pirate huntress

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 04/14/09 02:24 PM

I dont think ppl flirt as much as they used to with the opposite sex. The world is getting way too paranoid, uptight & scared about being politically incorrectgrumble

I`m more often misjudged as slutty because of my flirting nature. The other day I was caught off guard at work. Maybe a lil self conscious that I might not have buzzed my head evenly the night before? But after punching in, I was walking to the back where I belong.. For some reason I stopped & looked back for a second. It was the first time in a while I caught someone who looked like she was watching me through the crowd. Tall, sexy, long dark hair, & a classy charisma of someone that would normally overlook me. Naturally I did a double take, both directions to make sure it was me she was looking at & that I wasn`t about to walk into someone or something.

It deffinately caught me off guard, but I liked it. Only if I noticed her 25 feet back or wasn`t working..

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 04/14/09 02:09 PM
my white bicycle ~Nazareth

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 04/14/09 01:58 PM
Insurance Broker

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 04/14/09 12:19 PM
Journalist with a collumn on page 6 discussing tropical getaway vacation packages

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 04/14/09 12:15 PM
Oasis` Mechanic for the super champagne chevy

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 04/14/09 12:04 PM

There is one photo and almost no information. It is fair at best.

I disagree with that rating. Unless it (lil freaky`s profile) was edited before I saw it, there`s everything that needs to be said. I`m confident your mailbox will not stay empty; as long as there are people close enough or just willing to travel for a good time. Seems like not only is it bigger but the grass is also greener in Texas.

mykeymyx's photo
Tue 04/14/09 11:50 AM
I was told we only get 15 minutes to edit. I was timed out once trying to rephrase a lengthy post. Sometimes it`d be nice if we could delete a post we wrote.

mykeymyx's photo
Sun 04/12/09 02:05 PM
Edited by mykeymyx on Sun 04/12/09 02:08 PM

tatoo artist

OMG no ... (I can`t draw)
She Sells Cel PHones by the StarBucks Store ...

mykeymyx's photo
Sun 04/12/09 01:25 PM
Edited by mykeymyx on Sun 04/12/09 01:30 PM

Above is the guy that tests the quality of Eminem`s white t~shirts ... make sure they don`t wear out when arms are crossed smugly or if bitties are al hugging up on ya... mainly tests smugly crossed arm wear & tear ..

now this guy ... he prolly tests the wear & tear of n!pple rash upon said white T`s

couple remixes about white t`s .. I know what mp3 i favor how about y`all i`m just a simple white cannuck . but i get enough..

p.s. notice how the white~T has been worn completely off & replaced with crayola washable marker.. what an alleged "Playa" don`t get your stereo~types confused he`s prolly sweet & luv~able..

mykeymyx's photo
Sun 04/12/09 01:19 PM
Above is the guy that tests the quality of Eminem`s white t~shirts ... make sure they don`t wear out when arms are crossed smugly or if bitties are al hugging up on ya... mainly tests smugly crossed arm wear & tear ..

mykeymyx's photo
Sun 04/12/09 01:10 PM

My first I'm too old for this moment was when I was 5. It was Christmas Eve and I recognized my uncle's shoes and ring and knew it was him playing Santa. I was an observant child.

i HAD FOUND MY GIFTS PRE~TAGGED from "Santa" before i recognized any santa... that`s when i knew i was to old for the younger end of xmas .. (IF i was a bit smrt`er ..) I`d have asked is that from my real dad Carlos "Santa"nna? ... nah .. i`m too old for that $H!T

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13