Community > Posts By > Bella

Bella's photo
Tue 11/16/21 07:35 AM
NO believe in here and now not changing nothing everything happens for a reason

Bella's photo
Tue 11/16/21 07:33 AM
Just some food for thought, hope it wasn't posted already.

There might be exceptions, but for me "no answer" can be very rude.

Especially, if you apply for a new job or a wee promotion. Could people not have some manners and just send a few lines back? Otherwise, you are caught in a circle of unfulfilled hopes. Just my humble opinion.

I Take it as just how much your opinion and thoughts mean to them closed up and cut off shows there feelings toward what they really think of yr thoughts
and opinions

Bella's photo
Tue 11/16/21 07:25 AM
because if not born in the old days when it was expected of a woman to be the stay home subservient and lived by the vows of marriage whether beat down or not u got what u got they had the fear of God in them to me and women then no choice better worse or yr chastised and no way good wife they are told these things it is inbred in the girls that was there purpose in life being a good little wife and pregnant all the time if not they were whores or a lousy wife frowned on her worth very little sex was only for babies if not yr a no good woman

Bella's photo
Tue 11/16/21 07:14 AM
in my individual world i observe a lot honesty respectful loyal trustworthy
is this man mature but yet can be playful laughs alot confidence enough to carry self well
self awareness and is he capable of not always being write the saying
Agree to just disagree
he puts u first on his priorities or ur just another hoe
his qualities are golden w good intentions doesn't like hurting others but yet man enough to be real not a liar
and he needs to be able to speak w some kind of smarts and can carry on a conversation w some input but always that thing hanging he's old fashioned
and he must defend my back when I can't
Not selfish treats love of another w respect while earned not gvin
A man who believes in truth he'll has beliefs values moral respect and must be secure enough to take constructive criticism and open mindedness to be his own I repeat ability to be honest w his feelings and emotions
have an individual thought w the ability to be secure enough to stand for what he believes in w out it always being other peoples problem he didn't do nothin ****.

Bella's photo
Tue 11/16/21 06:51 AM
That is not a teaching from the Bible. That is not a teaching coming from any Christian church that I know of, and I have studied Christian churches for 40 years.

Citing non-Christian mythology that has never been a Church teaching is not a good way to approach the subject of this discussion thread.

it is just what it is I'm me your u but if near In era that's how women and men were brought up every little girl is read and told she's a princess a prince will marry her and life is about getting that 2.5 kids and the white Pickett fence

Bella's photo
Tue 11/16/21 06:38 AM
I don't find it amusing when someone call me babe or sweet heart on their first email...

my name is what