Community > Posts By > BillyBobSHO

BillyBobSHO's photo
Mon 02/09/09 03:51 PM
What was your score the second time ? honest!
first time is a frebie!

http://www.humorsphere.com/fun/8787/colortest.swf

BillyBobSHO's photo
Mon 01/19/09 11:43 PM

you missed the return of "bill"...that was entertaining alright...

welcome to the nut house

flowers

Are you talkin bout me? LOL

BillyBobSHO's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:54 PM
surprised noway You put your name, fone #'s for work & home on the internet!!!! On a date site !! You have a profile with NO pic!! MMmmmm... ya think maybe we can call the work # during the day, cause we know you work at nite, & tell them the nite clerk was rude & drunk. Nnnooooooo one would do that!! there are no A$$holes here OR anywhere 'out there" ! LOL would serve you right! foolish!

BillyBobSHO's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:52 PM

:smile: Have you ever been taken for granted by someone you truly love?:heart:

Yeah, sure but I just have to remind myself that some people are like a Slinky ... they're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

BillyBobSHO's photo
Thu 01/15/09 02:54 PM
Edited by BillyBobSHO on Thu 01/15/09 03:31 PM
hang in there Melinie!

BillyBobSHO's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:57 PM
You have every right to yell!
I feel for ya!

BillyBobSHO's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:51 PM
Lilith, nice to see a more understanding opinion. there is always 'gray' in any situation. best to have all he facts before getting on your 'soap box' !

BillyBobSHO's photo
Thu 01/15/09 12:30 PM
I do know a lot of what your going thru. I'm sorry to hear & sorry to say so. but best to tell more of the 'whole story' before asking opinions. see what happens. my story(very short-as this is your space)30 yrs,last 10 very sad, commited finally & can't be served "D" papers!
Mmmmm... roadtrip...IL...somewhere...kinda cute! LOL

BillyBobSHO's photo
Thu 01/15/09 05:24 AM
this America damn-it! speak English! LOL

BillyBobSHO's photo
Tue 01/13/09 12:09 PM
IMO ,just seems many 'luv to jump on the band wagon' based on past emotions. allways takes two to tango. No two people (or gender or age bracket) are the same & percieved intolerance should not be used to judge. But is really hard on the internet!

BillyBobSHO's photo
Tue 01/13/09 11:40 AM

And you reach this conclusion based on? huh

my interpretation of most all of the responces here.

BillyBobSHO's photo
Tue 01/13/09 11:06 AM

Men lie....get used to it.

lots of bruised women around here!

BillyBobSHO's photo
Tue 01/13/09 08:21 AM
Thank You Male2009!
I just had a BD Jan 1 & thought about pushing my month up a few so it still read 49. You know how many profile 'looking for' brackets that I now am out of!! LOL

BillyBobSHO's photo
Tue 01/13/09 01:54 AM
WOW is right! It was us, (society) that told him he had to fit within a certain 'bracket' to have a chance with her. Life is too short to worry about all the 'facts'! If it feels good to YOU 'in the moment', Go for it! Grab all the happyness you can as it comes around. Regret nothing, but please learn from it. Nothing is permenent, every thing changes. You have to grow & evolve to participate. Regret,guilt,shame,anger & intolerance will take it's toll before your time. Expect nothing and you won't be disapointed!
also- did he look 45-or 50? did he act 45-or 50? did you two 'click'? sounds like it, at least for now. So does it really matter? Yea so there was some forced dis-info out there, deal with it if you want some joy! Throw it in the 'useless' pile & do what your heart & 'gut' says! --& OK- the 20+ age difference- is he 100lbs overweight,MacDonalds everyday for lunch, beer& pizza every nite for dinner, no exercise & your a proper height/weight ratio,fitness freak vegitarian- well MAYBE you got 10-15 years together. :)

BillyBobSHO's photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:50 PM
IF I were in TX! You never know though!

BillyBobSHO's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:32 PM
^ now those are good ?'s !!
LOL

BillyBobSHO's photo
Fri 01/09/09 04:04 PM
well I just turned 50! Guess I'll have to start a 'new' community! Oh wait! once you hit 50 you start counting down! LOL

BillyBobSHO's photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:47 PM
'looking for the 'smiley' that points up to the previous post" so I can whole heartedly agree!
X2