Community > Posts By > TrinilTiger

no photo
Sun 06/09/13 02:05 AM
thank you gay's and gal's and hello

no photo
Sat 06/08/13 05:21 PM
hey I'm the new guy in school, and I'm an old school guy in a new wave world. I love my classic rock, Classical music and Blues but I also love things like modern metal, j-rock and a few random exceptions like BOTDF or Michael Jackson.
I'm bright but no genius.
I'm Artistic but no Picasso.
I'm poetic but no Shakespeare.
I am just me and I do what I do because I love doing it, not Because I want to be the best at it.
I'm very musical as you can already guess, I also like to cook and probably the thing most noticed about me is how chilled out yet understanding I can be (I'm not trying to brag, I'm not saying I'm the best at anything, just better than some)

Please feel free to message me, I don't bite.
Oh I'm here to meet new people, get new friends. As for the relationship part, I like shy girls which means I'm stupid coming here but no harm in trying, the easier they are to blush, the shyer they are, the cuter they are. I also have a thing for Black or Red heads, dunno why I just do.

no photo
Sat 06/08/13 05:14 PM
I Finally found one bigsmile
I have been looking for a j-rock related post.
well there is a fair list, of course a few non j-rock songs like Caramelldansen and any vocaloids, but as for j-rock I like;
Abindgon boy School
Flow
Girugamesh
GazzetE
An Cafe
On/Off
Versailles
ScReW
Yuria Yato (I know its more j-pop)
Hizaki grace project
Tomoko Tane
Tommy Heavenly6
And a few songs I just like of anime but don't listen to other songs by that artist like Logos naki world and yume miru tame ni.
Thanks for reading laugh shades

no photo
Sat 06/08/13 05:06 PM
one point in earlier life I would have said no. but learning Piano to a grade 7, classical music has grown on me

no photo
Sat 06/08/13 05:03 PM
Alesana - This Conversation is over

no photo
Sat 06/08/13 05:01 PM
Metal Head? my Earphones are vibrating in my hand and if I put them on Lordi will make me deaf

no photo
Sat 06/08/13 05:00 PM
I was going to post a few poems up... but i already have a website and this is easier. Pre-warning for any bad Spelling or Grammar I do apologize.
My Website is @ http://thedarkcrylove.weebly.com

no photo
Sat 06/08/13 04:58 PM
lets see now... my PRS Santana SE guitar, my turntable with Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Bad Company, Queen and much more, my 40 year old levi Denim Jacket, my mound of CD's of bands like Motley Crue, Meatloaf, AC/DC, Eagles and more... I wonder if I'm into old rock? laugh