Community > Posts By > bigczardaddy

bigczardaddy's photo
Mon 09/08/08 05:30 PM

hey hun edit your last sentence it doesnt make sense. other than that good luck and good job

ok i did is that any better?

bigczardaddy's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:49 AM
ok well i updated a few things so maybe that will help

bigczardaddy's photo
Sun 09/07/08 07:36 PM
np. thanks for the post feeel free to ask more!

bigczardaddy's photo
Sun 09/07/08 07:32 PM
i have no issue with anyone believing in what every they want that is the beuty of free will that God has given to us.

but with that said there is still ultimatly a one true truth out there of which there are standards. you and i may disagree with whom and by what means and thats cool but no matter what 2+2=4.

and as far as the hate spewed all i see in none believers spewing the hate we are just answering the question you have asked, i have no ill feeling towards you at all and i wish you well in your quest on your path. i ultimatly will answer to God for my actions and so i had to try and answer your question. that is all

bigczardaddy's photo
Sun 09/07/08 07:09 PM
the whole line of this question is flawed from the start because the idea of death bed confessions are more out of self preservation rather than truth, the point is they are rarley sincere.

but to answer the question yes if in fact it was sincere and honest asking of forgiveness of this sins then yes he will make it in to heaven.

oh and chosing to disbelieve is rejection because you reject the idea of a Jesus or heaven or hell. so its rebelling against the thought going on your own personal ideas and thought.

you dont have to believe in Jesus but dont be mad when you dont make it to heanen, i also never understood the idea of how everyone should be allowed there thoughts and ideas and all have a right to their opinion except us chritians then we are labels as brain washed or intolorant, just my thought!

bigczardaddy's photo
Sun 09/07/08 05:17 PM
i seem to always find the inactive ones lol. please tell me how you think i can make my profile better.