Community > Posts By > doxigirl

doxigirl's photo
Mon 09/15/08 04:48 PM
Yep - you definitely need to say more. If you're stumped, as a friend to tell you how they would describe you. smile2

doxigirl's photo
Mon 09/15/08 04:46 PM
You have great pics and a well-written profile. I can't see any reason why you shouldn't be getting some positive attention. Have you tried the mutual match? :smile:

doxigirl's photo
Mon 09/15/08 04:40 PM
I agree - add information about what you are seeking and you'll have better luck. Otherwise, it's a very good profile. Good luck! :wink:

doxigirl's photo
Mon 09/15/08 04:36 PM
You've got a good profile. You might want to add a little about what you are seeking - friends, dating, marriage, etc. I reply to everyone, but the ones I'm not interested in pursuing have different goals than me, are too far away for dating, or are outside my comfort zone when it comes to age. Don't take the lack of a reply personally - be grateful you haven't lost a lot of time on someone who isn't a good match for you. Welcome to the site waving

doxigirl's photo
Mon 09/15/08 04:23 PM
You have a nice profile written and good pictures. Move the 3rd one into 1st place so it will be the primary image to let browsers know who they are reading about. Also, answer all the profile questions such as the one about how often you smoke. It may seem like a small thing, but a lot of people are allergic to the smoke and need to know that up front if they start hankering for an in-person meet at some point. Finally, relax - you'll have the girls swooning before you know it! winking

doxigirl's photo
Sat 09/13/08 03:03 PM
waving

doxigirl's photo
Sat 09/13/08 03:00 PM
Cool. You gotta start somewhere, right? :wink:

doxigirl's photo
Sat 09/13/08 02:59 PM
Well, I've got beautiful weather here, but I could still go for a cuddle.....or cookies. They're both good. :thumbsup:

doxigirl's photo
Sat 09/13/08 02:35 PM
Well, you certainly can't be accused of being unclear about what you want! laugh

doxigirl's photo
Fri 09/12/08 03:33 PM
laugh

doxigirl's photo
Wed 08/27/08 06:00 PM
Everyone has to come up for air sometime! :wink: