Community > Posts By > NekroNacht

NekroNacht's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:29 AM
O'malleys wife is about to go out of town for the night for work. As she's packing she says to O'malley "now I dont want you going down to the pub while I'm gone." He "says ok honey I can go a night with out drinkin." Well after kissin her goodbye n watchin her get in the taxi n makin sure the taxi was good n gone... He goes strait down to the pub. He drinks with the fellas till hes good n drunk. He says "night boys" stands takes a few steps n falls on his face. Stands up takes a few more steps and falls on his face again. And again... And again... And again... O'malley does this all the way home. When he gets there hes so tired he climbs into his lazy chair n passes out. The next day around noon O'malleys wife comes home sees him asleep lets him be goes unpacks and then goes to the kitchen. No less than a minute later the phone rings. Next thing you hear is O'MALLEY!!! He wakes in a startle n asks what? "You went to the f*#kin pub after I told you not to! And dont you try to lie to me!" He says "ok yes honey I did I wont lie to you" "but how did you know?" She says "that was the barkeep on the phone." "You left your bloody wheelchair there again."

NekroNacht's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:00 AM
Rofl. ROFL!

NekroNacht's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:54 AM
Thats really great. Made me laugh.bigsmile

NekroNacht's photo
Mon 08/18/08 12:47 AM
Your mommas so fat when she fell in love she broke it!