Community > Posts By > izzyphoto1977

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 12/24/14 07:59 PM

It sucks trying to get to the end of the thread on a smartphone. Takes forever. Just wanted to say hi. So hi people.

Yes it does....use the mobile site..then
hit top left corner..and one of the choices is
FULL SITE..use it that way...that's what I'm doing ..little easier..
Miss you ((((Izzy))))I hope all is well thank you for stopping in to say hi, it does mean a lot.flowers flowers waving

I just figured out an easy way to get to the end of the thread. There is a number next to title of the thread. I tapped that and got to where I wanted to be.

Hiiiiii ((((Izzy))))))
Merry Christmas to you and your girl:))))
Warm hugs..flowers

Merry Christmas to all and a happy New year.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Mon 12/22/14 06:08 PM

It sucks trying to get to the end of the thread on a smartphone. Takes forever. Just wanted to say hi. So hi people.

Yes it does....use the mobile site..then
hit top left corner..and one of the choices is
FULL SITE..use it that way...that's what I'm doing ..little easier..
Miss you ((((Izzy))))I hope all is well thank you for stopping in to say hi, it does mean a lot.flowers flowers waving

I just figured out an easy way to get to the end of the thread. There is a number next to title of the thread. I tapped that and got to where I wanted to be.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 12/17/14 09:09 AM

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sat 12/06/14 05:30 AM
Edited by izzyphoto1977 on Sat 12/06/14 05:38 AM

Yo..(((((Izzy))))flowers smokin waving

Read your message...yea he does sound like a jerk.
I am glad you are looking for something else.
Wishing you and your girl..Best of Luck!!!!!
Thinking of youflowers

I will keep your thread pulled, so you can always have a place...plus
I have a room here...ha ha ha ha

You'll always have a room here friend. Trying to figure out a way to not lose my girlfriends dog.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sat 12/06/14 05:30 AM
Yeah I'm still alive. Plan to be so for a ling time at least to annoy people. Lol

izzyphoto1977's photo
Thu 11/27/14 05:46 AM
Happy Thanksgiving turkeys.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Thu 11/27/14 05:43 AM

Not sure if I've told you guys or not. But I got a place for my girlfriend and I. It's not what I wanted really. But it's better than living in a van with no heat. hahaha

Good for you (((((Izzy))))):banana: flowers I'm sure it is just fine for now.flowers
flowers

We're already looking for something better. We've learned some things about the owner of the place we don't like. such as he's a jerk. About a month before we moved in he put a notice on everyone's door saying he was trying to kill a cat and if anyone was caught feeding it he would kick them out. Plus there are other things like black mold we don't need to be breathing in there too.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sun 11/23/14 05:18 PM
Most people think they are crazy. I know I am. That is why I started this thread. hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sun 11/23/14 05:15 PM
Not sure if I've told you guys or not. But I got a place for my girlfriend and I. It's not what I wanted really. But it's better than living in a van with no heat. hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sun 10/26/14 07:26 AM
I realized I hadn't been on here for a fair amount of time. So I figured I would drop a line.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sun 10/26/14 05:31 AM
The last thing we want to do is go to Utah. Almost 4 years there and I couldn't find a job. The only reason to go there is to visit family. Trying to get a place before we give up on staying here.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sun 10/05/14 07:12 AM
We're doing ok. But we are no longer lucky. We finally got booted from the house. Now we live in a van. But since I have a job all I need is to find a place I can afford. And we'll have that soon enough I am sure. It will be good to have a home again. Although the van is now my home. The thing that pisses me off is that my computer and laptop and some movies got stolen I think by the landlord during us being evicted. I need to get that reported.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Thu 09/25/14 09:13 PM

I was wrong. It wasn't our last night in the house. Maybe Sunday night will be. hahaha

Who knows?

scared maybe it's decided to keep youuuus.surprised :laughing:

Ha ha ha...Good to hear from you! We miss you..flowers

I think we've just been lucky so far. Luck runs out eventually though. But hey, now I have a job. I pack eggs in and egg factory. Not the funnest job. But it's a paycheck.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Fri 09/19/14 08:38 PM
I was wrong. It wasn't our last night in the house. Maybe Sunday night will be. hahaha

Who knows?

izzyphoto1977's photo
Mon 09/15/14 09:08 PM
As far as I know this will be our last night in this house. Hope to find something soon.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sat 09/06/14 03:01 PM
All I know is house hunting and raising money sucks.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Tue 09/02/14 07:08 PM
Been looking for a new place to live. We found a cool place I think. Now we just need to find out if we can afford it.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sun 08/24/14 07:07 PM
Going to go to a temp agency and see about doing something to get an income too.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sun 08/24/14 06:59 PM
Could be better could be worse.Need to sell some stuff and find a new place to live.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sun 08/24/14 06:56 PM
Hi 2Kids.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25