Community > Posts By > izzyphoto1977

izzyphoto1977's photo
Thu 07/02/15 09:54 PM
Girl in the gold boots.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Thu 07/02/15 04:58 PM

ive got a cute left toe laugh laugh

Well I don't know how that would work unless you wanted pictures to advertise toe rings.

ha ha, flowers? laugh laugh laugh ( I hope my flower photo is still up when you read this lol) flowerforyou

Yep. I guess it is if it's the one where it looks like a girl wearing flowers on her head.

that girl is me laugh laugh laugh , and im a woman lol.

Good. I haven't misidentified you as a woman. hahaha

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 07/01/15 02:10 PM

Well I don't know how that would work unless you wanted pictures to advertise toe rings.

ha ha, flowers? laugh laugh laugh ( I hope my flower photo is still up when you read this lol) flowerforyou

Yep. I guess it is if it's the one where it looks like a girl wearing flowers on her head.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 07/01/15 02:09 PM

am a model

To bad you don't live closer to where I do.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 07/01/15 04:10 AM

Heu izzy.. long time no see brother..
.. how you doing..?

Doing fine. Just trying to survive and looking for a new job. Or trying to get my photography off the ground.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 07/01/15 04:06 AM

izzyphoto1977's photo
Tue 06/30/15 02:12 PM

It is funny you mention model. My aunt used to say I could be a model. But again it take money to a be model and that is only reason I never went down that avenue I would not have money I have and well to a used with what I want to a be that is. I do not think I am what most are looking for that is. I am no Norma Jean or any other model.

I personally don't care what you look like. But I would say that you do not look healthy. You don't have to have money to be a model either. You just need to have a look that someone wants to use for their product. Which is why some people get into being hand or foot models as mentioned by some of the others who responded. Sometimes you never know till you try.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Mon 06/29/15 09:15 AM
That's kind of interesting. Guess her feet became more of her identity.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sat 06/27/15 09:41 PM
I consider women more marketable. But to build a portfolio I guess I don't really care.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sat 06/27/15 05:33 AM
I was just wondering if there are any of you in the Grand Junction area that would mind helping me grow my portfolio by doing a TFP (time for photos) shoot? I'm getting ready for work right now. But I'll be checking back later to see responses.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Tue 06/23/15 05:31 AM

(((Izzy)))flowers waving

Hello. Tired. Want another job.

((Izzy))..I will include that in my prayers.
I hope you are well,although tired.
I so understand that feeling.flowers

Actually I would be happier if I could get a job in photography or if my photography started making money for me.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sun 06/21/15 06:45 PM

(((Izzy)))flowers waving

Hello. Tired. Want another job.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 06/17/15 08:46 PM

Yo..izzysmokin

flowers

Very true.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Tue 05/26/15 07:14 PM
That's a pretty funny pic.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sun 05/17/15 07:30 PM

Hey Izzy! Good to see ya again!waving

Hi Princess. Don't know if you know it. But I'm now living in Colorado. In the Grand Junction area.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Thu 05/07/15 09:07 PM

Yo...Izzy..
Hope all is well:))

Yeah. We're ok for now. Trying to figure out how to get married without the government being involved.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Thu 04/23/15 09:18 PM

Under a lot of stress with certain problems. Hope all will be OK. But won't know till tomorrow.

Hope all turns out well (Izzy) for yall.flowers waving

I wish it had. But now I'm just hoping I can sleep.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 04/22/15 06:36 PM

Hey Izzy, waving hope things go well for ya bud. I'd offer ya a doobie,smokin but well you'd probably be able to get that easier in your Rocky Mountain high state! :thumbsup:

I don't smoke anyway. But my girl does.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Wed 04/22/15 08:48 AM
Under a lot of stress with certain problems. Hope all will be OK. But won't know till tomorrow.

izzyphoto1977's photo
Sun 04/19/15 09:02 PM

I'm not really sure why I bother coming back here. I usually just log on to see what's at the top of my threads I've posted in. Think of saying hello. But I usually don't say anything. not really sure why I'm posting this even.

Missed ya Izzy.

Sorry I don't get on here much. Been thinking of seeing if I could post a link to a gofundme thing. Not sure if that would be permitted.

I'm not sure..I would ask first.
flowers
So good to see you:)))))

Good to see you too.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25