Community > Posts By > angelpillow

angelpillow's photo
Sat 08/01/09 05:57 PM
I say until The USA can take care of the USA, we shouldn't be trying to get invovled in everybody else's business.

angelpillow's photo
Sat 08/01/09 04:42 PM

Dang! This thread's a year old! Um...Welcome Back? ohwell

Yeah I know,been study hard and just found the time to get back into this, Thanks!!:tongue:

okay studying hard...ooops

angelpillow's photo
Sat 08/01/09 04:41 PM

Dang! This thread's a year old! Um...Welcome Back? ohwell

Yeah I know,been study hard and just found the time to get back into this, Thanks!!:tongue:

angelpillow's photo
Sat 08/01/09 04:40 PM

welcome

HI and thanks!:wink:

angelpillow's photo
Sat 08/01/09 04:38 PM

welcome, now put the lotion in the basket :)

HA!HA!:banana:

angelpillow's photo
Sat 08/01/09 04:36 PM

Well there!! Welcome to the site!! There are a lot of very cool people on here and a lot have a sense of humor!! Don't be scared... It's a great place to be and you'll fit in very quickly!! Just post in the forums, talk to people and you'll be just fine!!flowers :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks a bunch!happy And I have to say you have really pretty eyes!

angelpillow's photo
Sat 08/01/09 04:35 PM
Edited by angelpillow on Sat 08/01/09 04:35 PM

angelpillow's photo
Sat 08/01/09 04:30 PM
Well alrighy then......Interesting answers... But thanks and I am starting to get the hang of things on these forums......So I guess I will see what happens next!glasses

angelpillow's photo
Fri 09/05/08 06:59 PM
I know exactly what you mean. You know you need to move on,but it is really hard when you do care for somebody but you know that person is just not right for you.Just be thankful that you don't have kids and you haven't been together for many years, cause that makes it even harder. But the one person is right, you have to do what is best for you and don't let the other person make you feel guilty anymore than you may already. Don't get trapped into conversation with this person either, I learned the hard way. If you can cut the strings cold turkey, do it and don't look back......Best of luck.....

angelpillow's photo
Sun 08/17/08 08:00 AM
Thanks everybody. It is just hard when you have been in a relationship for 20 years and it's over.

angelpillow's photo
Sun 08/17/08 07:49 AM
This is all new to me and a little scary,but I thought I would give it a try...