Community > Posts By > ryantwo

no photo
Sat 07/06/13 11:04 AM
Well im here now meet women chat get know trouble I have im shy

no photo
Mon 07/01/13 12:34 PM
no to marriage but am ok with civil partnership that give gay couples legle rights

no photo
Tue 06/25/13 12:17 AM

Anyone out there can give advice or helping hand , much appreciated ....:)

Lol

no photo
Tue 06/25/13 12:07 AM

my interview is in 2 hours. hope i will do better.

Good luck

Me thinking need new bed lol and this is my 100 post

no photo
Mon 06/24/13 11:43 PM

from the article, some politicians allegedly want a discriminatory practice

noone has yet affirmed that those politicians will get their wish

,,conclusion,, even UK has prejudice and bigotry , and that prejudiced and bigoted people are able to work their way into the british government too

that isnt , though, a condemnation of every british citizen
on the other hand,doesn't usually the Landlord lay down the Houserules,not the Visitor?

yes, but in this case, the landlord is a body of people who have to follow certain guidelines and apply them equally,,,

In Blair time we had an open door policy which as now been closed to a degree even Blair party has come clean said it was wrong policy

no photo
Mon 06/24/13 11:22 PM
With out USA involved in the world well not all it does is right but would probably be in more conflict with little help from UK only history will answer that question fully

no photo
Mon 06/24/13 11:08 PM
USA to blame no all the western banks are too blame they all took too many risks.government over past lets say 20yr had relaxed the laws for them and in most part they got away with it we people have pay the price for there mistake why they still injoy a high standard of living im sure few rich were informed before so they could redirect there funds

no photo
Mon 06/24/13 10:02 AM
Yea forums have been that way today lol

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 11:58 PM

Sodomy was the perfect catalysts for spreading AIDS, since the rectum wall was not designed for sexual intercourse and blood and semen get mixed together. Whereas the vagina does not bleed and a man can even have sex with a women who has AIDS and there is a very low chance of contracting the virus. Through anal there is a 100 percent chance if the giver has AIDS.

What stupid statement you can get aids both ways as easy as each other hope younger once in here understand that don't believe your statement

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 11:51 PM

Obeying a rule or a man made law does not necessarily have anything to do with Morality.

So do you only obey man's laws out of a fear of punishment, not out of a moral obligation to not steal, for example if you can get away with it.

Do you support homosexuality even though 3000 babies are born every day with HIV?

So homosexals are make all babys have aids stupid argument not logical point to any thing

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 08:26 PM
Real for sure well last time I pinch my self so im alive as well lol

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 08:03 PM
I had real picture off me on here took it off was taken 4 month ago said I was 42 on here well im 50 I feel good come clean going put picture back on idk why did that this is 1st chat site ever been on find it fun chat spos at 1st wanted meet some one but more important chat I think and see what happens but my 1st post was truth and was picture I post on here

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 07:40 PM

Fun can still be had

Fun sex is different as is good sex, great sex, incredible sex, sex that leaves you deaf/dumb/blind and breathless that I DO miss

Me too

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 07:18 PM
Edited by ryantwo on Sun 06/23/13 07:33 PM
:)

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 06:55 PM

noway I think.... NOT!!!

You think you can pull sneaky one hehe

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 06:45 PM
I'm last or am I lol

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 06:45 PM
I'm last or am I lol

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 06:23 PM
There lot to be said about immigration to UK but all Brits are racist that comment is wrong and insulting

no photo
Sat 06/22/13 01:13 AM
Its way stupid UK USA lost too many lives to hold negotiations what would dead soldiers think of this

no photo
Sat 06/22/13 12:38 AM

Probably wasting my time lol explode

Were else would you waste time

Previous 1 3 4 5