Community > Posts By > Mia Malkovia

Mia Malkovia's photo
Fri 10/22/21 04:45 AM
who wants to be the next president in us and UK
Who want to be the governor of Florida, Texas,and California

Mia Malkovia's photo
Fri 10/22/21 04:37 AM
Oh yes, happening in UK too.

Groceries have gone up in price quite noticeably and still increasing.

Petrol/diesel prices have been the highest yet. I’m paying £1.40 per litre now (approx €1.66) when I was only paying £1.18 (approx €1.40) euro last year.

Here in UK there have been around 16 gas/electricity providers go under in the last few months due to them not being able to increase their charges because our government has a price cap as to what the utility companies can charge their customers. They were buying gas at more cost than they could charge so it was inevitable that companies would go under. Now, no utility company is offering fixed rates and only variable tariffs are offered. There is pressure on our government to reduce the VAT on gas and electricity to help those in need as it may come down to choosing whether to eat or heat your home for many. Households are facing a steep increase in their energy prices.

is not that happening in UK
how do you known

Mia Malkovia's photo
Fri 10/22/21 04:31 AM
I'm wondering if the same thing is happening in other countries too, like Germany, the US, UK, and so on. And Ireland since Larsi would know.

I noticed some 3 weeks ago that I suddenly had to pay some E10-E15 more at the cash register of the supermarket for basically the same stuff. That is about $20 more, so a lot!
I shrugged, thought that maybe I had a few more expensive things. But... next week the same, then again.
Apparently food prices have gone up here, this is in the news too.

Petrol prices are going through the roof! Around or over E2 a litre now.

Gas is going to be insanely expensive, almost 2x what we used to pay. (we heat our houses and cook with gas). The excuse is shortage because they had to reduce getting gas in a Dutch province as it was causing a lot of earthquakes. But... that gas was mostly going abroad?
I got a fixed price for another 2 years, as do many others, but government was trying to undo that so they could charge everyone with the insane high price. In the end they didn't get away with it. Thank goodness. So I should be good for another 2 yrs.

They say health insurance will be going through the roof too.

Many people are getting concerned and worried about how to pay the bills and what to do if we cannot afford gas (heating) anymore.

And apparently the PM wants everyone to take in at least 1 refugee? WTF???

Is this going on in other countries as well?

really