Community > Posts By > maryelizabeth10

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 12:25 PM

ugh i hate people who have "slave to phone" syndrome explode

that reminds me.

okie so i take a highway to school its 4 lanes 2 for north 2 for south.

well im in the left lane doing 70 trying to get there and a girl in front of me is going 55-60 speedlimit is 65. i almost hit her so i get over into the right line pissed as hell i look over you know what she was doing?

she was texting!!!!!!

wtf? your going to kill someone one day.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 12:20 PM

this is going to sound mean but as long as it doesnt hit new orleans i dont care

they did enough damage when they were here with gustov and i dont think we should have to pay for the damage they did.

so as long as it hits anywhere but there id be happy.

Those of us torn a new bootie by Hurricane Rita in 2005 are SO tired of hearing about new orleans!!!! Hurricane Katrina did THAT town some good!!! All it did was get rid of THEIR trash all ever the country. Rita, on the other hand did more direct damage to a larger area, but you don't hear about any of US on the national news.......

not what i meant. the evacuees came up here to our alabama colleges and stayed in our gyms. they destroyed ours. 25,000 dollars worht of damage. they peed pooped wiped blood on every service. they destroyed the cots they put the blankets in the toliets to back up the system.

they completely destroyed out gym and we have a biohazard team coming in.

thats what im talking about.

as long as new orleans dont get hit cause i dont want them back up here. id rather any body but them evacuate up here.

that's what I was talking about too......they destroyed their own superdome......then they destroyed the astrodome in Houston. Everywhere they went, they destroyed something. I'm sure they'll destroy whatever government handout they get for housing somewhere else too!!!

They only people that went back to New Orleans were the ones that were willing to WORK to make it a better place!!! The population is HALF what it was!!!

i honestly am sick of helping them. mississippi got hit hard too by rita but what about them? we dont hear anything. mobile even got hit my dads friends are down there. and no one said anything.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 12:12 PM

this is going to sound mean but as long as it doesnt hit new orleans i dont care

they did enough damage when they were here with gustov and i dont think we should have to pay for the damage they did.

Those of us torn a new bootie by Hurricane Rita in 2005 are SO tired of hearing about new orleans!!!! Hurricane Katrina did THAT town some good!!! All it did was get rid of THEIR trash all ever the country. Rita, on the other hand did more direct damage to a larger area, but you don't hear about any of US on the national news.......

not what i meant. the evacuees came up here to our alabama colleges and stayed in our gyms. they destroyed ours. 25,000 dollars worht of damage. they peed pooped wiped blood on every service. they destroyed the cots they put the blankets in the toliets to back up the system.

they completely destroyed out gym and we have a biohazard team coming in.

thats what im talking about.

as long as new orleans dont get hit cause i dont want them back up here. id rather any body but them evacuate up here.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 12:10 PM

When people go slow in the fast lane????

I mean...they are so stuck there, if you blew up their vehicle with a bazooka, all the pieces would land in the fast lane!!!!

are you talking about actual cities?

cause one thing i noticed in all my travels through the states, on the interstates that is, is that almost always cars use the fast lane to pass, and then pull over. i don't think i've ever seen anybody cruising in the fast lane

they(we) do.

i drive in the fast lane every day. and only the fast lane. because the ppl in the regular lane go too dang slow for me.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 12:08 PM

DONT GET ME STARTED!

omggggg

i live in alabama right? and i swear to god so many people do that. its like get the hell over or go home.

I might be crazy by now......I drive alone so much, I actually TALK outloud to some of these poo heads!!!!

i do too even with ppl in the car.

im like MOVEEEEEEEE now. or do you not see the speed limit your going 5 under. or i just rant.

yup i do a lot. but like today i had a long day and i have to go back to class so i just wanted to get home i was 1 mile from home on the road leading to my house and got behind a guy going below the speed limit just looking around at all the houses.

its like hello you may not be wanting to get somewhere but i just want to get home!

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 12:05 PM

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 12:03 PM

not to be rude, but i think a girl peeing with her panties around her ankles is HOT! love bigsmile

that reminds me of this guy adam i dated. he had this fascination with wanting to see a girl pee noway

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 12:02 PM
DONT GET ME STARTED!

omggggg

i live in alabama right? and i swear to god so many people do that. its like get the hell over or go home.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 11:59 AM
ooo i thought of another one!

ive had an ex before when he'd kiss me he'd pull back smile and look like a little boy on christmas that had just won a prize and that was so sexy and sometimes he'd say i love you after his little boy smile

yum :)

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 11:56 AM
the towel thing is hot.

when he gets out of the shower in the morning and he walks out in just a towel his hair dripping water

yum.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 11:52 AM

Okay, PG-13 answers. The smirk on a man's face when he is being silly or teasing. The look of ecstasy when he eats pizza. The dance men do during sporting events. Direct eye contact, being thoughtful, watching a man cook.

yes yes i agree wiht those too hahaha

crap men just do so many things that are sexy its too hard to name them all

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 11:48 AM
no

my mom never taught me to share my toys :)

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 11:46 AM

watching a man shave, clad only in pajama bottoms, his hair still mussed from sleeping *sigh*

good one!

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 11:44 AM
things they do that i find sexy?

smiling while im kissing him
working on his car

little things he does that he has no idea i see or think its hot.

playing video games and the face they make.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 11:41 AM

My Life Flashed by...... In case you guys don't see thread. I was on my way to Tom Sizemore's today

details:

As some may or may not know driving in Los Angeles is taking your life in your hands each time. So driving I-5 to I-110 and my car just dies. Nothing no power won't turn over and 1,000 upon 1,000 of cars. Could not of happen at a worse spot. This goes directly into the heart of Los Angeles.

So I am a lil upset at first and then panic set in. I can't get out my car and I am not sure my flashers are working. 5 cops go by and don't stop. Now I am hysterical and crying. I was amazed that no one stop to help this hysterical woman who's car had died.

Finally Officer Howell stops and stops all the traffic and gets behind me to push me off the next offramp. It is about a mile away which then to my dismay I have no brakes.

So I have my hand out screaming I have no brakes. He told me after he didn't get was I was saying until I mouthed really LOUD I HAVE NO BRAKES. So he jams in front of me to a very busy intersection over by Dodger Stadium going thruogh the intersection and getting the traffic to stop. I jam through the intersection where he get behind me because I am now going up the big hill to dodger stadium. I start to roll back and he stops me.

I don't think I have been so scared in all my life.

Has anyone else ever had an experience like this or been so scared your life truly flashed before you?......whewwwwww I am glad it is over and I hope never have to go through anything like that again.

sowwie

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 11:38 AM

Yes!!! I ask them regular questions, and see what crap I get back. Or if they ask me NOTHING...

Examples of red flags~

*At the toy store when spoke before date, but was buying self toys and listing the cost to me (bragging).
*Two children with two different mothers and bytches about both of them.
*No eye contact.
*Talks about ex girlfriends all night.
*Gets drunk.
*Lists idiosyncracies that are controlling.
*Talks about restraining order ex put on them (Yes, that happened)
*Lies about level of education, I mean why?
*Lies about marital status (public info you know)!!

i agree with this... i dont nec find a problem i just listen for key clues that says there is one.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 11:34 AM

Afternoon everyone.

hi waving

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 11:34 AM

frown i didnt get no hellos today :( pooie.
waving tongue2

waving hiiiiiiiiiiiii

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 11:33 AM

waving hello waving

waving how be you?

maryelizabeth10's photo
Tue 09/09/08 11:33 AM

flowers

waving how be you?

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25