Community > Posts By > maryelizabeth10

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:25 PM

whole sale right now is 4.85

wtf?

i dont get it when we get 80% of our gas from the middle east only 20% from the us.

and thats facts from the paper the other day

which the barrel price is at a low from what its been. so why is whole sale so high?

can anyone say price gouging?

http://www.energy.gov/energysources/oil.htm

Oil is the lifeblood of America’s economy. Currently, it supplies more than 40% of our total energy demands and more than 99% of the fuel we use in our cars and trucks. The Department of Energy’s Office of Fossil Energy focuses on two important concerns over oil - an immediate readiness to respond to oil supply disruptions and keeping America’s oil fields producing in the future.

In the event the United States is confronted with a serious disruption in oil supplies, the Strategic Petroleum Reserve can provide an emergency supply of crude oil. The oil is stockpiled in underground salt caverns along the Gulf of Mexico coastline. President Bush has ordered the Reserve to be filled to its full 700 million barrel capacity by 2005.

The Department of Energy also maintains an emergency supply of heating oil for consumers in the Northeast who depend on this fuel for much of their heating needs. Two million barrels are stored in commercial terminals and can be released quickly should severe weather or other emergencies create life-threatening fuel shortages.

One way to prevent an oil supply disruption is to ensure our domestic production of oil is maintained. Remaining U.S. oil fields are becoming increasingly costly to produce because much of the easy-to-find oil has already been recovered. Yet, for every barrel of oil that flows from U.S. fields, nearly two barrels remain in the ground. Better technology is needed to find and produce much of this “left-behind” oil, and DOE’s Fossil Energy program, through its National Petroleum Technology Office, is developing new exploration, drilling and production processes that can keep U.S. oil fields producing for well into the future.

For information about oil sources, exploration and production, consumption, prices, and related topics you can also visit the Energy Information Administration.

well i guess the huntsville paper lied. they should get their facts straight

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:20 PM
most likly probably right hahaha

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:19 PM
most likely one of those ppl with no pic that everyone complains about lol

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:17 PM
whole sale right now is 4.85

wtf?

i dont get it when we get 80% of our gas from the middle east only 20% from the us.

and thats facts from the paper the other day

which the barrel price is at a low from what its been. so why is whole sale so high?

can anyone say price gouging?

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:15 PM

It's $12/gal here.

omg good lord!

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:14 PM
im in athens. athens some places are almost 6 dollars already

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:12 PM
anyone else almost 6 dollars a gallon for gas? here in alabama it went from 3.45 yesterday to 6 dollars today.

i swear to god i dont know what im going to do i take a whole tank to get to school a week.

anyone else having gas that high?

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 05:09 PM

not ALL women like jerks, just mostly the ones up to age 30. after age 30 they seem to get over it. so if you are looking for a woman younger, i suggest you be the as arrogant as possible. a lot of woman see arrogance as a sign of confidence.

excuse you your a man what do you know? im 20 years old and i like nice sweet guys. dont corrupt one of the nice ones still left.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 05:07 PM

Am I like the only guy who is around hot girls all the time and don't get laid?

probably

c mon heres your chance, be arrogant back

dont turn him into an a*s hes a nice guy leave him alone and let him stay that way.. hell you should have so then we'd still like you but opps that wont happen

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 04:25 PM
google it.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 02:44 PM
o... well ive been watching it since the very first episode so its something i dont miss lol

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 02:42 PM

ugh

??

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 02:40 PM
most likey very right

i love my american idol

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 02:38 PM
most likely is a fly on my wall sometimes hahahah

yah i do cause of my mom shes a huge fan..

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 02:22 PM

Thats the plan. Its what I've been trying to get into for the past year. Believe it or not its harder than you think to get in

i can imagine.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 02:15 PM
lol i dunno im a freak cause i love blood and gory stuff...

id do surgey if i could cut someone open but i just dont think i could..

gonna be a cop?

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 02:09 PM
takes a whole lot to gross me out.

my friend next to me nearly threw up seeing it but me nah didnt bother me.

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 02:03 PM
most likely not true. nursing is going to be really rewarding.. cant wait to get started

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:59 PM
most likely not going to think what i was doing was fun

drawing worms and worm eggs for microbiology we saw pics last night of prolapsed rectums lol

maryelizabeth10's photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:43 PM

Ok first of all...if you are going to say we women are all alike, I'm gonna have to mess you up.

Here is your answer: SOME women....much like SOME men...are jacked up in the head.

Any questions?

amen i am so tired of the saying ALL women

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25