Sat 11/06/21 02:49 PM
Beacon hills

Smith 's photo
Sat 11/06/21 10:44 AM

I'm hanging in there its been slim Pickins feast or famine thanks be to God,

It also works with faith.

Smith 's photo
Sat 11/06/21 10:15 AM

I was married for 15 years to my kids' dad. It was a terrible 15 years for the most part.

If I were to find new love, I don't really care if we get married or not. I'd definitely want to grow old with him, but marriage is not a priority. But, if he wants to have a child (I have a few years left), I guess getting married is the more preferred thing to do.

**** happens, everyone has a story marriage or no marriage what matters is to be happy in the relationship

Smith 's photo
Sat 11/06/21 10:11 AM

Age at times is a big factor to many and to many it makes no difference as long as they get along and have that connection..

Myself those I have dated have been anywhere from 5 years to 11 years difference in age,we got along great..

It all depends on their views and the way some were raised.

I have a dear friend that has been in a relationship now for several years, and there is at least 20 years difference in age between them. I know for a fact that both are happier then they have ever been.. She is older then he is and I assure you he is over the moon in love with her as she is with him..

And one of my 2nd cousins just recently started dating a man that is at least 25 years older she has known him for several years.. He treats her like a Queen and it is not due to money she is the happiest I have ever seen her. She was afraid what others would think of her or him due to their age difference, but found out that when she decided to go with her heart. That all those that know her only supported her decision and was happy for her. She has a little boy that just adores the man she is with. So yes it can work if you find the right one.. And you have a open mind when it comes to love.. It is all about the connection.

Even tho I tend to stick with the 11 years gap or less does not mean it can not work for I have seen it work. I use to say I would never date younger for I had always dated those older then myself.. When I met the guy that was 11 years younger we just connected at the time and had some good times..No regrets at all we did like a lot of the same stuff.

Those that I know where there is a big age gap did not go looking for those that were older or younger it happened over time and naturally...

All I can say from what I have observed don't let others dictate who one should date for what ever the reason may be age,race etc.. Do what makes you happy not what others think will make you happy~~

You’re right but to me age doesn’t matter in a relationship, step stepping stone of a relationship are, communication, love and understanding