Community > Posts By > daddy0314

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:45 PM
Totally have a half sleve workin and its startin to creep onto the back and chest

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:29 PM
She has to wear her age well and not be old inside but I am open to alot......actually now that i think of it... she would have to be 58.....
no offense to anyone but ewwwwwwww.......
now when I was 20........devil devil devil devil :banana: :banana: :banana: devil devil devil

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:22 PM
hey and one mor thing to anyone who visits my little thread...... Have fun with me.....Lets show the world we still candevil pitchfork :banana:

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:20 PM

I think I'll just live vicariously through myself...if you don't mind.

It doesnt compute............
but I am impressed with the verbage none the less.

actually now that i look at that reply i sent it doesnt make any sense...... You winohwell blushing tears frustrated

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:17 PM

OMG...!!...I hope you don't...noway

surprised You're not...surprised

You're not REALLY looking for a Woman in this Looney-bin?shocked

scared ARE YOU....???slaphead

waving Have Fun....Post in the forums..... Report back in 6 weeks..waving

lolz. im with ya.

Oh come on now I am still trying the real way too....... I just want to really put myself out to the world and just see what my appeal really is. just remember most people are like slinkies...... they really dont have any good uses but are alot of fun to push down the stairsbigsmile
Hmm..jokes about pushing people down the stairs really turn on the babes. You have just increased your appeal exponentially.

I would not want a woman who did not think a slinkie referance is funny anyway.

If i were you then you would be me then I would use your fingers to type this reply.......you cant stop me no matter who you are

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:13 PM

OMG...!!...I hope you don't...noway

surprised You're not...surprised

You're not REALLY looking for a Woman in this Looney-bin?shocked

scared ARE YOU....???slaphead

waving Have Fun....Post in the forums..... Report back in 6 weeks..waving

lolz. im with ya.

Oh come on now I am still trying the real way too....... I just want to really put myself out to the world and just see what my appeal really is. just remember most people are like slinkies...... they really dont have any good uses but are alot of fun to push down the stairsbigsmile

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:07 PM

I think I'll just live vicariously through myself...if you don't mind.

It doesnt compute............
but I am impressed with the verbage none the less.

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:05 PM
oh yeah please feel free to stray topic and view my profile and make a connect through my post I want to ringlead my own hook up right here.

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:43 PM
Hey everyone lets keep this thread going I will post all the latest development on my search for my one and only. So all of you who prefer to live vicariously her you go.

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:25 PM

I am sorry to bring this to the table. But images and what we see and hear are no real influances on actual choices that we make. I honestly believe that evry one in this world is able to make his or her own decisions whether or not they are right or wrong THEY still made the decision..... We are all subject to the world around us..... Its just in how we are rased to transelate.

Children however make decisions based on peer pressure and what they see so if we can change the attitude of others about body style then maybe there would not be so many girls with anerxia or bulimia or overweight. They would be happy as who they are.

And maybe if we get their minds of their bodies, we can teach them to live their lives to the fullest and to respect each other with out prejudice. This is just my opinion and it may differ from yours and that ok. We are all intitled to our opinions.

what she said
children ARE influenced by what they see and what they read
most are too young to make decisions about their bodies

Kinda depends on who is raising the kid.
My son asks me or his mother about right or wrong.
I have told him from a very young age"To hell with what everyone else thinks" and "Do what you will just dont hurt anybody or yourself"

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 01:21 PM
Yeah I am kinda struggling with the whole concept.
It is nice to get to know someone first though.....Doesnt that take some of the fun out of it? Opinoins?

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:14 AM
still cant spellfrustrated

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:13 AM
I am sorry to bring this to the table. But images and what we see and hear are no real influances on actual choices that we make. I honestly believe that evry one in this world is able to make his or her own decisions whether or not they are right or wrong THEY still made the decision..... We are all subject to the world around us..... Its just in how we are rased to transelate.

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:05 AM
Ok figured out my phone can send my pics to email so check me out and now judge my prof..... Thanks for all your help

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:54 AM
that whole digital camera thing again.....

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:48 AM
Ok is that better?

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:43 AM
well yes but not in the loincloths make me hot way.......

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:41 AM
Ok so I really need a digital camera.... check

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:35 AM
Just wondering if some one would give me advice on how to build a more attractive profile

daddy0314's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:31 AM
Why would some one take the time to sign up and all that rigormoral to not holla back?

Previous 1