Community > Posts By > roam1949

roam1949's photo
Tue 01/27/09 12:19 AM
I have three.

Charles Wallace Murry and Meg Murry and Calvin O'Keefe.

Can anyone guess where they are from.

roam1949's photo
Sun 01/25/09 09:56 PM
In recent history there have been Two (2) of the most benevolent and giving people. One did hear the word of God and the teachings of Jesus the Christ. She lived her live to the end doing all that she could to spread His word not only by example but also through teaching. Mother Teresa (I hope that I spelled her name right) now sits in her castle that was created for her by the Lord God. The other fella gave of himself and taught peace. He too had been given the the chance to hear the word of God, but Mahatma Ghandi chose a different path and now sit in a slightly warmer place. Example is not enough.

roam1949's photo
Sun 01/25/09 08:27 PM
Yep. pretty much the way all of the life values have been changed. Now our children are killing each other in school, among other disasters.

roam1949's photo
Sun 01/25/09 08:18 PM
Without that, there is naught.

roam1949's photo
Mon 09/29/08 09:33 PM
Don/t let the get you down man. Folks that condemn you for your life style and body art by spouting scriptures at you, have failed to fully read them. We as humans, do not have the right to condemn anyone. It says it pretty clear with: "now there is no condemnation, Jesus Christ is my salvation. So, don't sweat it, they are just putting themselves on the low road.

G

roam1949's photo
Thu 08/14/08 11:52 PM
For the most part I would be flattered. I have found that being offended or insulted is a huge waste of time and energy. I think that a person that is offended by a wink, needs to see a shrink.

but.... that's just my opinion
Roam