Community > Posts By > Davosown

Davosown's photo
Sat 06/15/13 03:36 AM
Eh, not really sure what feedback to offer. It looks good, enough information to spark curiosity, and hopefully conversation. I guess, the only things I'd suggest changing are your main picture, it looks a little grainy to me and perhaps just offer a little more discussion on your aspirations.

Davosown's photo
Sat 06/08/13 12:32 AM
It looks good. Maybe just a few of your more interesting photographs to give an idea of what sort of things you do like to take pictures of.

Davosown's photo
Sat 06/08/13 12:30 AM
Personally, I think what you have is good. Maybe a few more pictures and a little bit more discussion on some of the places you have been, books you have read etc.

Davosown's photo
Wed 06/05/13 11:52 PM
Cheers Techknowlove. Awesome profile pic!!

Davosown's photo
Wed 06/05/13 09:32 AM
My head looks like a thumb? Well it's original, I'll give it that. drinker I'm taking it as a compliment... Or rather as an interesting comment.

Davosown's photo
Wed 06/05/13 02:59 AM
:laughing: Fair call, fair call.

Davosown's photo
Tue 06/04/13 10:53 PM
Thanks drinker

I figured it would need more pics... I just hate being in photos. Ah well, gives me something to do.

Davosown's photo
Tue 06/04/13 06:58 AM
Eh, I'm a bit of a nerd. I like to read, discuss politics with some intelligent people, well one or two of my close friends at least. Mostly though, I find innovative ways to avoid doing homework.

Davosown's photo
Tue 06/04/13 05:53 AM
Heya folks, just looking to get those of us from the west all chatting in one place.

Where's everybody from?

I'm from the Southwest but spend a lot of time in the city for study.

Davosown's photo
Tue 06/04/13 05:50 AM
Just looking for any input or suggestions. All welcome to offer advice.

Brutal honesty preferred.

Davosown's photo
Tue 06/04/13 05:47 AM
It's harder to rig an Aussie election, yay for compulsory voting. That said, money does play a big part in it, sadly.

Davosown's photo
Mon 06/03/13 04:01 AM
Yeah, I know September is just a speck on the horizon at the moment but I am curious, what does everyone, especially my fellow Aussies, think of the upcoming election?

Who will win, who do you want to win, why? So many questions.

Davosown's photo
Sat 06/01/13 03:54 AM
Does Firefly/Serenity count? happy

Davosown's photo
Sat 06/01/13 03:01 AM
G'day

Just joined in the hope of finding some friends, and maybe more, in Western Australia. I live "between" cities, Perth and Busselton, so anyone from in or around those areas is more than welcome to get in touch.

Dave