Community > Posts By > beachguyforyou

beachguyforyou's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:07 PM
I believe that people are single because they choose to be. This leads to a lot of different explanations. Like some people are so picky, and they want the prince charming to come along and sweep them off their feet and ride off into the sunset and it just doesn't happen that way. Relationships are something that need to be nurtured and worked on to make them exceptional. It doesn't just happen. Another reason is that people tend to set their sights way too high and out of there league. Kind of like a point system. If you are a 4, then look for a 3-5, not a 9 or 10. A friend of mine was not so good looking and always hit on women who were very beautiful and they would run away. Hmmm I wonder why that was. Another reason people are single is because when they meet someone, they are meeting that persons representative, not the actual real person. You don't get to know the real person for a few months after you start dating and then you realize who this person really is and most of the time you wanted the representative, not the person now standing before you. Does anyone follow and agree with what I am saying?