Tammy's photo
Thu 11/25/21 12:50 PM
Edited by Tammy on Thu 11/25/21 12:51 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone drinks

Tammy's photo
Tue 11/16/21 05:45 PM

What I saw with my own two eyes was a kid lying about being an EMT, running
around with a loaded AR15, after curfew, shooting people that tried to stop him
from shooting more people. I have nothing else to say.
with all due respect you shouldnt say anything else cause you have no idea what your talking about. Look at the evidence . It’s not illegal to protect your property especially when the cops were told not to respond appropriately. They came after Kyle not the other way around. The real misinformation is being spouted apparently by the source you get your information.

It wasnt his property. My source was the trial. I’m just as entitled to my observation as you are. Yes you are and what we observed was a young man trying to put out the fires and protect property weather it was his or not doesnt matter . If not for the scum bags that felt it nessary to attack people, burn cars and buildings, none of this would be happening. This is a simple case of self defense nothing more. It’s a laugh that people say those protesters we’re here s and only trying to stop that evil man with a gun. Check your tv channel cause you must be watching the Rittenhouse trial if that’s your observation.

All police matters, not a 17 year old. Since when is death the penalty for looting or burning a dumpster?

Well the thug that set the dumpster on fire got more then he could bargain for that night. He should have never tried to grab Kyle's gun out of his hand and that dude wouldn't be dead right now, the thug played a stupid game and won a stupid prize it is what it is.

If the kid never went there that night the guy wouldn’t be dead. We can
play this game all night.

If the thug never went there that night and stayed home he would still be alive right now. What Kyle did was self defense, if he didn't shoot those 3 dudes Kyle would be the one dead. Would you be ok if they killed Kyle if they took his gun off of him and shot him dead with his own gun?

Tammy's photo
Tue 11/16/21 02:14 PM

What I saw with my own two eyes was a kid lying about being an EMT, running
around with a loaded AR15, after curfew, shooting people that tried to stop him
from shooting more people. I have nothing else to say.
with all due respect you shouldnt say anything else cause you have no idea what your talking about. Look at the evidence . It’s not illegal to protect your property especially when the cops were told not to respond appropriately. They came after Kyle not the other way around. The real misinformation is being spouted apparently by the source you get your information.

It wasnt his property. My source was the trial. I’m just as entitled to my observation as you are. Yes you are and what we observed was a young man trying to put out the fires and protect property weather it was his or not doesnt matter . If not for the scum bags that felt it nessary to attack people, burn cars and buildings, none of this would be happening. This is a simple case of self defense nothing more. It’s a laugh that people say those protesters we’re here s and only trying to stop that evil man with a gun. Check your tv channel cause you must be watching the Rittenhouse trial if that’s your observation.

All police matters, not a 17 year old. Since when is death the penalty for looting or burning a dumpster?

Well the thug that set the dumpster on fire got more then he could bargain for that night. He should have never tried to grab Kyle's gun out of his hand and that dude wouldn't be dead right now, the thug played a stupid game and won a stupid prize it is what it is.

Tammy's photo
Mon 11/15/21 05:57 PM
100% self defense Kyle is innocent. Kyle did what he had to do to protect himself from 3 thugs trying to kill/hurt him. All I have to say for the 1 thug is that he won't be a child predator anymore.

Tammy's photo
Wed 10/27/21 03:31 PM
Limp Bizkit

Tammy's photo
Wed 10/27/21 03:29 PM
No

Have you ever rode on a snowmobile?

Tammy's photo
Wed 10/27/21 03:21 PM
Jackyl

Tammy's photo
Wed 10/27/21 03:19 PM
Visiting

Tammy's photo
Wed 10/27/21 03:14 PM
Heart

Tammy's photo
Wed 10/27/21 03:10 PM
Never regret anything that has happened in your life.
It cannot be changed, undone or forgotten.
So take it as a lesson and move on.

Tammy's photo
Wed 10/27/21 12:58 PM

you are different Tammy there's only a few of us out there so stay that way we need each other

let me see, sounds like '' WE ARE O.K --THEY ARE NOT O.K''....

I treat people like I want to be treated. I don't judge people, I accept them for who they are flaws and all. I am far from perfect and I have my flaws also, I keep growing everyday and and making myself a better person.

Tammy's photo
Tue 10/26/21 10:51 PM
Yuk

Sweet Potatoes

Tammy's photo
Tue 10/26/21 10:50 PM
Fire House

Tammy's photo
Tue 10/26/21 10:48 PM
Hammering

Tammy's photo
Tue 10/26/21 10:47 PM