ChristianCntryGrl's photo
Fri 09/05/08 07:10 AM
I'm a Nurse Tech at a hospital on the General Surgery Unit. I love it, and we see lots of crazy stuff...I also enjoy vollunteer work...right now its Habitat for Humanity, we are framing the house this weekend!!

Fri 09/05/08 06:46 AM
I love sex, and can be a bit of a freak...but I don't just do it with random men off the street. I find sex is very enjoyable when I know the person and know when its over I can still have respect for myself and them. And still know I can turn to them for things besides sex as well! I understand that many people don't have a problem with casual sex, and thats fine for them, but it ain't for me!

Thu 09/04/08 09:10 AM
Hey all you fellow Kansas people...20 f here lookin for male 20-30 in the surrounding area...feel free to check out my profile and drop a line! God Bless

Thu 09/04/08 09:04 AM
I'm under 30...yee haw

Thu 09/04/08 09:01 AM
I lost a dog of 14 years to a stroke as well, it was devastating!! I feel your pain

Thu 09/04/08 08:50 AM
Losing a loved one, that show Animal Cops...being betrayed, and sometimes I just cry cuz it makes me feel better!!

Thu 09/04/08 08:45 AM
Well thank ya...any advice about this site anyone can offer would be appreciated! Thanks in advance

Thu 09/04/08 08:43 AM
Hey ya'll, new to this...I live in good ol' KS, and work in MO...just saying hi, hope everyone has a blessed day!!!