Community > Posts By > NuBeginnings

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:53 AM
Hello-

I haven't been in that exact situation, but similar. I will say that it is obivious things weren't going well prior to you splitting, I don't think when you feel truely committed to someone, him sleeping w/someone else the 1st night he is away is something that you can do "easily" unless you are detaching mentally or have been for awhile. I know that may be hard to hear.. What people so often do and I have done myself is seperate, before you try to get some help, such as counseling, etc. Sometimes things seem so bad, and parties aren't interested in helping the relationship, when that has happened, or one of you is not interested in working it out, or trying than I believe it has run it's course, and you need to let go.. Sometimes love comes back, but often time the people who fall into your lives in the interim, impact your trust with you and your husband. I was in a relationship that endeded several times, and when it did, I chose to date, and move on with my life. He never got over the men in my life, and he would bring them up a year later... It's hard to forget those things, I know you want to but don't beat yourself up if you can't.. It's time to move on, I agree with you laying down some rules about the back and forth stuff.. Noone can go through that, that is extremely painful, and it's not allowing you to heal. You are an attractive woman, and will have no problem finding someone special again.. That hardest part is letting go.. trust me I know! :) Have a good day!

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:26 AM
New to this site, just wanted to say hi! Just looking to meet some nice people, friends... and then maybe I will meet mr. wonderful.. :)) Have a good day!