Community > Posts By > hippiesamurai

hippiesamurai's photo
Sun 04/26/09 04:36 PM
Ah, thanks for sharing Natty but, I meant what do ya think about my profile.

hippiesamurai's photo
Sun 04/26/09 04:20 PM
Edited by hippiesamurai on Sun 04/26/09 04:35 PM
What do ya think?

hippiesamurai's photo
Sun 04/26/09 02:06 PM
Hammer and Tongs

Budgie

hippiesamurai's photo
Wed 04/15/09 11:34 AM
If it's in the tabloids it must be true. I'll look for the official publication at the grocery store checkout.

hippiesamurai's photo
Sun 04/12/09 11:31 AM
Another British propaganda, Indian people are savages and incapable of advanced knowledge.

But, on the front of piracy lets not deny who is behind the organization. During the US/Somalian conflicts in the 1990's it has been confirmed the Taliban provided the theatre for war.

International agency donated medical aid and food supplies were hijacked, ransomed and used to solicit weapons. After an assault in 92 that left 18 American soldiers dead the US pulled out. Watch Black Hawk Down.

This current state of piracy about Somali people protecting their lands is propaganda. This is about an unrecognized Government forcing it's way into power.

Sadly, the song remains the same.

hippiesamurai's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:42 PM
Kiwi walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm and says, "Darling, this is the pig I have sex with when you have a headache." His wife is lying in bed and replies, "I think you'll find that's a sheep, you idiot." The man says, " I think you'll find I wasn't talking to you."