Community > Posts By > Babydoll_jazz

Babydoll_jazz's photo
Sun 01/18/15 08:41 AM
That's one reason, another is, the younger guy might just be using the older women.

Babydoll_jazz's photo
Wed 07/03/13 08:20 PM
Thanks tifa.. I am thinking the same way but it still hurts though.. Can't mend a broken heart in just one day

Babydoll_jazz's photo
Wed 07/03/13 08:13 PM

Anyone ever fall for someone on mingle2???

NOPE!

Good for u

Babydoll_jazz's photo
Wed 07/03/13 08:06 PM

Yes! I mett up with one and the first date was perfect and the second one was even better but she treated me like a piece of meat and just couldn't see the real me inside. So I am back! happy

I mean I feel what u feel.. I hate u typo!!!

Babydoll_jazz's photo
Wed 07/03/13 08:01 PM

Yes! I mett up with one and the first date was perfect and the second one was even better but she treated me like a piece of meat and just couldn't see the real me inside. So I am back! happy

I feel what I feel.. :smile: :smile: same here.. He made me deactivate my profile here..I did what ever he asked me to, we talked a lot.. told him my past and all..He made me feel special and give me hope.. The only thing I asked for him is a picture of him in his uniform knowing he is a cop, he got angry and dump me.. Just one request and now he is gone..
What a life!! noway noway

Babydoll_jazz's photo
Wed 07/03/13 07:57 PM

Oh yeah, just gotta get some issues straightened out in my life to be able to move forward.. Soon, very soon:)

Nice for u :wink:

Babydoll_jazz's photo
Wed 07/03/13 07:42 PM
My opinion would be... No one knows that he/she is the one until u accept his/her flaws.. And trying to solve the problems before u go to sleep.. That's what I have heard but taking chances is a bs sometimes

Babydoll_jazz's photo
Wed 07/03/13 07:39 PM

this is an impossible qustion, how manys times did you say you were married, four!

Were all the right one until were not.
The best I could come up with for me would be a relationship that has not fighting.
One that dosent bring out the worst in you & vis versa.

or if she can sharpen my chainsaws & ring a chickens neck:wink: :laughing:
I wish I could say otherwise but I confess that I knew my exhusband was not the one and I married him anyway.surprised

Babydoll_jazz's photo
Wed 07/03/13 07:32 PM
It depends on the woman ur taking to.. If they criticize u then she doesn't accost u for who u are and ur past.. She's good as gone

Babydoll_jazz's photo
Wed 07/03/13 04:43 PM
I have, but when I asked for a pic in his working uniform he got mad at me and dump me, I wish him he would never find his half.. And will be alone forever.. ( I'm mean I know ) he deserves it

Babydoll_jazz's photo
Wed 07/03/13 04:39 PM
Hahaha!!!

Babydoll_jazz's photo
Wed 07/03/13 04:36 PM
Hi all! Single here too! Just wanna say hi to all of u guys here