Community > Posts By > LOOK2SEEK

LOOK2SEEK's photo
Sat 06/01/13 04:17 AM

Dang, when I wake up in the morning, I will be one year older scared

And One Year Cuter !!! Happy Birthday !drinker

LOOK2SEEK's photo
Fri 05/31/13 12:01 AM

You look great! Dont worry,, and great sense of humour, win-win for you

Thanks Eva, & one request,why dont you bring up your age preferences up to say,my age,remember experience counts a lot in this game called love/friendship. Afterall we are neighbors anyways.

Hahaha, how coincidental you prefer the young type... Me too!! ;-P
Eva,well,in all honesty if your mommy is half as good looking as you...,ha ha !!! :wink: Have a great weekend.

LOOK2SEEK's photo
Thu 05/30/13 05:03 AM

Actually it's gray, but yes. Don't know why I couldn't get it to load as my profile pic or in the forum from photobucket.
Maybe photobucket has a hole in it, dear liza,dear liza !!!!

LOOK2SEEK's photo
Thu 05/30/13 04:56 AM

Well, this is just my two cents and to others it might not mean a thing, but I'd try a different background. Perhaps an outdoor picture or just a plain background (perhaps a wall or something). Yeah, it's not you, but some ladies don't want to see any type of clutter.
Personally, I wouldn't give a hoot. But there are those that do. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the 2 cent advice,unfortunately summer has'nt really arrived & have my winter coat out still,actually have put up an extra one too so as not to make the lucky lady jealous.Tendency to keep my house clean most of the time but always helpful & considerate to keep a little clutter around incase I strike up one who wants to clean up a little incase she finds it a bit offensive.Keep that great smile up.

LOOK2SEEK's photo
Thu 05/30/13 04:48 AM

You look great! Dont worry,, and great sense of humour, win-win for you

Thanks Eva, & one request,why dont you bring up your age preferences up to say,my age,remember experience counts a lot in this game called love/friendship. Afterall we are neighbors anyways.

LOOK2SEEK's photo
Wed 05/29/13 10:27 AM
Great smile & nice profile,Happy Scoring !!

LOOK2SEEK's photo
Wed 05/29/13 06:33 AM
soufle, so you have a choice to make now,me or him ??laugh laugh

LOOK2SEEK's photo
Tue 05/28/13 03:27 PM
fewddrfefdw,U can have all the girls who dont respond to me,okay?

LOOK2SEEK's photo
Wed 05/22/13 11:48 AM
New here.Every morning I get up & look at myself in the mirror & think I kinda look ok & feel kinda sane,profile not too meaty here but lack the go today,luckily can make improvements later on.Any tips would be appreciated.

LOOK2SEEK's photo
Wed 05/22/13 11:40 AM
Hello,new here so a ques first,does one have to be ugly to join this discussion?Often I feel like I feel ugly inside,does that make me an accepted member?Hugs & hugs !!