Community > Posts By > Bamagirl6

Bamagirl6's photo
Sun 11/16/08 07:08 PM

I have been divorced almost 10 years and still haven't found Mr. Right. Lots of Mr. Somethings not quite rights, a few Mr. Right Nows. Still looking...tonight though I am in a life sucks kind of mood and not very optimistic.

I totally understand where you're coming from. I've been divorced for 12 years and still haven't found the right one for me. I'm still dating but it's very discouraging. I really don't know the answer.... sad2

Bamagirl6's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:35 PM
still single.... drinker

Bamagirl6's photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:42 AM

laugh

the money, of course

you know me, i love money above all else:wink:

and your road to being happy will be a long and rough road, if you seriously think money is all that...or, you are not the person who can handle a committed relationship

Some people may like it long and rough... oops :laughing:

Bamagirl6's photo
Sat 10/04/08 01:52 AM

whatever it is apparently I am not doing it properly :laughing:

Me either!! :laughing: rofl

Bamagirl6's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:10 PM
And if he doesn't respond, I wouldn't give any ultimatiums or anything. I would just back off from him and not spend as much time with him and helping him with his business. Just get busy doing something (or someone...blushing ) else.... lol

Bamagirl6's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:08 PM

Aweeee, hate that I like him sooo much....but I have been talking to someone elsc and I am going to meet him soon....to many weekends alone.

you should maybe let him know about this particular issue before you do it. it may change his tone... but dont be suprised by the tone... whatever it may be

I think he would be pissed if I went out with someone elsc, but I can't spend all my time alone...

I would talk to him about it (again, if you have already) and specifically say that you need to see him on the weekends so he understands, then go from there and see what he does.

Bamagirl6's photo
Fri 10/03/08 09:01 PM

And you said that you call clients for him... does he not have a secretary to help him?

I guess not...he has an answering maching and gets back to people later...but I use my name when I call people...would'nt his wife find out???
look up marriage records online,also can look up the address to find out who owns house.Miss tina is a self taught detectivesmokin

Great idea!!

Bamagirl6's photo
Fri 10/03/08 08:57 PM
And you said that you call clients for him... does he not have a secretary to help him?

Bamagirl6's photo
Fri 10/03/08 08:54 PM
Have you been to his house before? or does he meet you at your house during the week?

Bamagirl6's photo
Thu 10/02/08 08:01 PM
waving Hi Everybody, I'm here (for the party... biggrin ) ... :banana: smokin drinker

Bamagirl6's photo
Tue 09/23/08 08:01 AM
Edited by Bamagirl6 on Tue 09/23/08 08:03 AM

bigsmile IM HERE IM HERE IM HERE!!!!!!!! Sorry, the coffee is in full swing this morning.

Pour me a double>>>>>>
It's fresh and strong, comming right up!

See now if I could only find a man like my coffee "FRESH & STRONG" Have to keep looking i guessfrustrated frustrated frustrated
Same here. well adjusted also would be a plus too.

I think at this point "BREATHING" would be a PLUS!!!!!

rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing:

I'm present .... so early, surprisingly.... waving

Bamagirl6's photo
Tue 09/23/08 07:57 AM
Edited by Bamagirl6 on Tue 09/23/08 07:58 AM
Best of luck. So you'll be doing alot of this.. :banana: ?? lol

Bamagirl6's photo
Tue 09/23/08 07:48 AM

ya wont ever look at that pic and not think mr happy again,,,

Funny!! :laughing: rofl :laughing:

good morning everybody... smile2

Bamagirl6's photo
Sat 09/20/08 12:09 PM
shocked now I'm dizzy... drinker :laughing:

Bamagirl6's photo
Fri 09/19/08 11:03 PM
He's just playing games with you to see what your reaction will be. Don't play into it. Move on to someone better and bigger... :laughing:

Bamagirl6's photo
Fri 09/19/08 10:57 PM

Thanks to this site...

STILL SINGLE!!!

Thanks, mingle2. :laughing:

:laughing: rofl :laughing:

Me too. Still Single... frustrated rant

Thanks, mingle2 drinks

Bamagirl6's photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:48 PM
leaving

Bamagirl6's photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:46 PM
ILlusion

Bamagirl6's photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:41 PM
Brad Pitt

Bamagirl6's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:57 PM
Edited by Bamagirl6 on Tue 08/26/08 07:57 PM

I'm soo into you, I can't wait to see you again............ I gotta go!!laugh laugh

rofl rofl rofl That is so my situations recently!!!! tears :laughing: I really appreciate this thread. biggrin