Community > Posts By > Andrew

Andrew 's photo
Wed 09/29/21 08:02 AM
who wouldn't? lol

have you tried counting how many thrusts make one complete ejaculation?

Andrew 's photo
Wed 09/29/21 07:59 AM
A German carpenter came up with this idea for male contraception ...

A sperm switch .. a small implant valve the size of a gummy bear which regulates sperm flow and can be flicked on/off like a switch .

It takes 30 mins under local anaesthetic to incise , insert the implant and close the scrotum .... Then you get to go home .. lol and can go to work the next day .

Isn’t this exciting ??? I am sure women all over the world are doing chest bumps .. are men feeling as excited ????

http://18.re-publica.com/en/news/why-millions-talking-about-sperm-switch-why-its-still-tipping-point

did the carpenter also specify how long the implant would last? is there also a provision for other materials to be used in the case I do not like the idea of wood in my scrotal sac?

Andrew 's photo
Wed 09/29/21 07:56 AM
Perhaps they could think about adding a gummy bear flavour enhancer too .. lmao

this is too hilarious :joy::joy::joy:

Andrew 's photo
Wed 09/29/21 07:54 AM
Well done Crystal!

Keep up the good work :hugging:

🤩:fire:

Andrew 's photo
Wed 09/29/21 07:52 AM
Now its my turn to Be in An isolation facility inspite of being Vaccinated.Ive bin having fever since saturday then could not take the nagging headache,i went for a test Sunday .My result came positive.Now im bein cared by astronaut looking nurses (In PPE).This virus comes thru tho vacz but i feel okay,only my slight fever,and cough is undeniable.This is my 5th swab since exposed to others who got hit,this time ,I cod not evade Delta.

Sorry to hear that dear. Be strong and try to get enough rest. You will come through better than you have ever been. I will always pray for you. I know the astronaut looking are doing all they can to make sure you get better. Get well soon beautiful