Community > Posts By > Иркутск

no photo
Sun 09/29/13 09:51 AM

Do you feel people should have profiles more on the serious side? Does that indicate to you that they have an adequate and satisfactory life?

Good answer though.

no photo
Sun 09/29/13 09:49 AM

People tend to seek what they feel lacking in sufficient quantity or quality in life.

Is "fun-seeking"�� an indication that is inadequate or unsatisfactory in one's life?

Is a need to be entertained a major driving force?

Is everyday life boring or drudgery, necessitating escape or relief?

It is good question and observation.

no photo
Wed 09/25/13 10:25 PM

Why do I keep getting replies from women telling me to get off this "crazy site" and join them on another website? I do not see the point because we can communicate on this website. So what is the difference?

I am just dying in deep boredom awaiting messages, there are internets besides mingle too. You know i am impatient and ADHD, thing are slow pace here and i see not much about people. I was measuring time, made an experiment while being on mingle, staring at clock for half an hours took 1 hour and 45 min and not looking at the clock but estimating when half an hour passed took 17 min. I guess you got it now why.

Desperation is a sign that one is desperate to meet someone in whatever way possible and these scammers know that, why do you think they ask you for your personal information? Desperation is what they feed on--another easy target.

Not desperate, having way too much to do in life and never enough of time, just got that mingle is a bit slow as many people talk with many people at the same time and switch from one to another person having multiple chats, so i found it somehow loss of time and thought it can be spent more creative with more content but lawgiver simply wont provide us with his quirky persona, chronically having that problem with howto make a picture but i have faith in him. I really do.
This way is just scattered convo, till next message i forget someone`s name. No one asked me personal information but they asked me android phones, gadgets... slaphead
Scammers do not really want to meet heh. I am lousy target and times when scammers supposed to be smart passed, not that hard to spot them.

no photo
Wed 09/25/13 10:00 PM

so true but I'm not giving. my personal information out anytime soon if a guy wants to talk to me he can talk to me on here and it just amazes me how very forward guys are on here. it's a lot different then it was the first time I came on here in 2008

Some are fast forward to arrange date or marriage before showing up their "good looks" and other qualities, i guess matter of temper, scam or living in a dream land just playing around. Some married me in third message and i was seeing pictures of waterfalls only.

no photo
Wed 09/25/13 09:45 PM

Why do I keep getting replies from women telling me to get off this "crazy site" and join them on another website? I do not see the point because we can communicate on this website. So what is the difference?

I am just dying in deep boredom awaiting messages, there are internets besides mingle too. You know i am impatient and ADHD, thing are slow pace here and i see not much about people. I was measuring time, made an experiment while being on mingle, staring at clock for half an hours took 1 hour and 45 min and not looking at the clock but estimating when half an hour passed took 17 min. I guess you got it now why.

no photo
Wed 09/25/13 09:16 PM

I have guys messaging me asking me for my phone number, My Yahoo , my email and do I have a facebook because they want to talk to me more privately. ..... scared

We are here to exchange at some point, you should just know with whom, follow common sense and logic. Being scared wont help to get friend or date. We are here to communicate, being careful is must but to be paranoid or unable to read person at all is a bit too much.
I would not give phone number just like that if at all. To whom i ever gave, i`ve seen them and spent vast of time together.

Cheers

no photo
Wed 09/25/13 08:34 PM
Edited by Иркутск on Wed 09/25/13 08:55 PM

Stop whining and ranting lawgiver, i have seen some better posts than this Jason red6mist etc :laughing:

no photo
Wed 09/25/13 08:28 PM

Most of the time people that want you to talk to them off this site are probably scammers and they don't want to get booted from this site. So they ask you to talk else where because it makes it harder form the site admins to investigate any allegations of misconduct.

This is nonsense
i send invite when i am sure someone is right to see my content on facebook which is far more rich than this site can provide.

To be honest i sent invite to lawgiver to be able to see who he is and to genuine show what i have about self.
facebook system is simple yet effective, if you do not like someone, you just block him, there is not fuss with admins and reporting.

Wrong, they can steal your pictures off your facebook site and use them to create other profiles to scam still others. But if that's what you want then go ahead. I speak from experience. Never again.

Yes you are right in some ways but you wont give facebook link to just anyone. For me if someone refuses for long to show up on some other places ot really exchange how he is seems far worse sign than anything. I would risk rather than spend hours and hours speaking with someone who wont show at all. Having nothing to hide on my facebook but scammers actually do have something to hide. Common look of scammer`s profile one can easily catch. Such profiles are, new, empty and again not much info provided.
Quick analysis of profile says it all.

no photo
Wed 09/25/13 08:16 PM
Edited by Иркутск on Wed 09/25/13 08:22 PM

Most of the time people that want you to talk to them off this site are probably scammers and they don't want to get booted from this site. So they ask you to talk else where because it makes it harder form the site admins to investigate any allegations of misconduct.

This is nonsense
i send invite when i am sure someone is right to see my content on facebook which is far more rich than this site can provide.

To be honest i sent invite to lawgiver to be able to see who he is and to genuinely show what i have about self.
Facebook system is simple yet effective, if you do not like someone, you just block him, there is not fuss with admins and reporting.

Before posting such things inform yourself and do not look so black at the security issue. There is internet beside Mingle and security is pretty much the same nowadays on major sites.
Not all people are scammers just because they invited you to see who you and who they are and really have exchange but without masks this time.

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 04:40 PM

Agreeing with the fact that food can improve "condition" but to be a major source of it no, but then it is my modest personal opinion based on experience. Food must be rich in proteins, minerals and vitamins. Hungry ADHD is tough to manage.

Sugar...i tried with dextrose instead of classic sugar and it is quite a different story.

I somehow agree it is genetic heritage. But most of all i agree it is witch hunt and that those new kids are result of evolution "hunter theory" and it is pity for such superpowers to be shuttered.

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 04:08 PM
Edited by Иркутск on Mon 09/16/13 04:09 PM
I like that Rosenhan experiment done with pseudo patients in 1972 in order to determine the validity of psychiatric diagnosis, conducted by psychologist David Rosenhan and published by the journal Science under the title "On being sane in insane places". Someone should repeat the thing.

I myself and one of my children are ADHD and now struggle due to labeling and breaking patient privacy rights, preschool officials requesting me all documents with all completed exams one by one either it is neurological exam; EEG, psychiatrist exam or just anything...like they know to read them.

I`ve been lucky to be a child in times when no one made fuss about it. Basically we gone for help, as how we are is accompanied with changed life circumstances hence things gone for worse but instead of help we got identified and labeled. In reality i never saw problem with how i am, just felt like being different wired, so now i am in deep wonder what for is necessary to classify us.

According to DSM bible everyone is mentally ill.

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 06:46 PM

I think it can both help and hinder. As good as internet dating might be, I'm not so positive that it's better for EVERYONE? Any family member older than me, kinda sneers at internet social site's, because they think it's way easier to just conversate by phone or text. Their take (and maybe mine). I think a lot fear losing touch of relatives and high school friends, but that doesn't have to be the case. I do feel the world should slow down at times. Things are so fast-paced that it makes me feel nauseus. laugh. But with me being me, was I ever really gonna want to feel so modernized? I'm not so sure. I'm more traditional. I like to keep my memories of what was.

True that especially nausea :smile: makes me feel the same even i am internet person. Good topic btw.

no photo
Sat 09/07/13 06:29 PM
Edited by Иркутск on Sat 09/07/13 06:40 PM
at the moment my dating is like this rm -rf or mv ~ /dev/null no matter what

but i have had luck or curse to be in life with just one person i met in real, we were friends before, then we married and divorced at some point, all the rest of serious relationships and friendships have been established initially on the internet.

I was never wrong about persons because if you are for too long on the internet or working something related, you get that unbeatable internet gut feeling.
Seems internet works better for me so much that usual ways no longer work, especially because i do not want to be limited to relating to the people living in the same town, street or country. Just saying what was on the internet was in live too with no difference, love is love because internet is just an extension of reality.

There are certain advances of meeting people online such as you are more likely to find familiar in vast of computer nodes and big world than being limited to street and town, i still can not believe that right man just lives around the corner, no chance. Other aspect it gives more time to observe and see how you really feel, nothing happens instantly. It can even prevent bad things. Economy moment is very important as it means giving an effort to get close to someone you care about, so it means something.

But there is one fact, i never ever found someone over dating site.
It happens as same as in real life, just random situations and random places but never places with purpose of finding someone.
My family would be in deep wonder if i ever find someone not online as they are used to "online way" for me. The last one found in RL that they met was my ex husband 23 years ago.