Community > Posts By > Charles

Charles's photo
Thu 09/09/21 11:57 PM
If sex being defined as strictly intercourse or the climax, then I would still want to be in a relationship with the woman because of the differences between us!

Sure guys are good company for playing sports and helping to move and occasionally a hand fixing the car so on and so forth. But any man who claim to not want a women if SEX wasn't an option. Completely ignorant to a woman's worth and value to a relationship.

Physically soft skin gentle touch seductive in their smile and laugh walk in the gestures. Mentally tougher constantly being judged by how they look, dress and spend their time with. And still make some ungrateful sap feel all warm and fuzzy while taking care of them and the home. Emotionally everything that goes along with pregnancy not to mention month after month. But if a guy gets a cold he whine like he's dying.

So my answer would be HELL YEAH hands down I would still want a relationship even if there was no sex. Best believe a woman would still find a way to keep you satisfied...