Community > Posts By > mtsurfer

no photo
Mon 05/19/14 03:30 AM
Heya Blondie, thanks ill take that as a compliment.. It may be easy to get laid in auckland, but im hoping for more...

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 12:46 PM
Its quite disturbing that you dont like a guy exspressing himself as nice, and yet you have done the same in your profile. Are only women nice? In a gay world. Ive decided your reply is nuts sorry

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 12:04 PM
Yes Tawtstrat, they say its egotistical? But it is english. Is it coincedence that you yourself, have done the same in your msg? We bit ironic! But yes anyway, ill take that onboard..

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 11:48 AM
Thanks Sadie, yes 90 degree neck turning photos are annoying. Not to sure how that got like that haha. Also interesting advice. Thanks

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 11:39 AM

You need to write more about yourself, and your interest. and upright the main photo. Good Luck!!

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 11:35 AM
Interesting! I think im trying to say im nice natured. Respectful of others. I cant see why the word nice would worry you? I dont recall feeling any need to exspress it lolz. Thanks anyway..

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 10:34 AM
One year ive been on here. Ive only actually met one lady, and it wasnt good. She just wasnt my type, as it turned out. Im caring and respectful, when i was young women through themselves at me lolz. Anyway im interested to know why my profile sucks? Are my pics that bad I could get more dates at a supermarket... Any opinions, good or bad

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 10:00 AM
Hi, i just want to say i lost my love to cancer 18 months ago. The first 12 months was very hard. . At least now im dating. But i still find myself thinking of her, i now accept that ill always love her,even if i do fall in love with someone new. Love is eternal...