Community > Posts By > Chris

Chris's photo
Sat 09/25/21 11:26 AM
Yes that counts. Of course it does silly

Chris's photo
Sat 09/25/21 03:23 AM
Dear Ladywind, just in case you thought your bottles were unread, or fleetingly so... others before you sent them. Don't forget, I did not write this to you, he did...I could not possibly answer this with anything of mine...

How like a winter hath my absence been
From Thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year!
What freezings have I felt, what dark days seen!
What old December's bareness everywhere.
And yet this time remove'd was summertime,
The teeming autumn, big with rich increase,
Bearing the wanton burthren of the prime,
Like widow'd wombs after their lord's decrease:
Yet this abundant issue seem'd to me
But hope of orphans and unfather'd fruit;
For summer and his pleasures wait on thee,
And thou away, the very birds are mute;
Or if they sing, 'tiss with so dull a cheer
That leaves look pale, dreading the winter's near.

Shakespeare 1609

Hey Ho Ladywind, how can you say you will never love again? You clearly do. Just make it up as you go along...

Chris's photo
Fri 09/17/21 02:55 AM
Dear Ladywind, It's great when I never fully get a poem - I'm like sea foam touching the bottle on the ocean's lips - my favorite line. Keep writing them Ladywind, and be the wind that breathes upon the sea - vast, wild, serene, whatever, wherever the powers that sway you, take you. Chris

Chris's photo
Sat 09/11/21 02:25 AM
Hi Angelica,you are very fortunate to have an education and parents that supported you through it, maybe you are at home still. It's just a hunch Angelica, but you would be great at Salsa and Latin dance. Hey, try something new, it is a different kind of intelligence on the dance floor especially if dancing with someone. There must be loads of classes in your country. Me? Man I was hopeless at Salsa, this English girl kept cursing me and berating me because I was so clumsy. I'm sure you wouldn't be like her. Don't worry we made up and laughed about it over lunch one day later on. Actually I was better at Tango which I picked up quicker. It was great to get out of my comfort zone, and try something new, I mean I was completely single and out of my depth. Gradually I got known and enjoyable to dance with. You? no problem at all!

A grown woman has to have fun, not just study all of the time. And don't just go for the obvious guys who want to dance real close. Choose the one who wants to know you, talk to you, discuss novels etc, what is in that intelligent mind of yours. Hey you might even want your parents to meet him - probably they will like him, shake his hand. And if they disapprove of this dance thing, you just have to be straight and clear with them: "Mum and Dad, I love you, but I need to have fun too." Heard that song by Cindy Lauper?

Sorry for raving on Angelica, you get my point, sure you will work it out in your life circumstances. Oh, and parents need to get out of their comfort zone too, regarding their beloved daughter, their baby girl. Best wishes, Chris

Chris's photo
Sat 09/11/21 01:50 AM
Nice... and keep smiling Amanda, it suits you, it's part of your natural demeanor which is the kindling of the attraction the other person you want will be drawn to. Bye Chris
Oops bloody spelling, forgot to send you a Smileyhappy

Chris's photo
Fri 09/10/21 03:05 AM
Hey, Amanda, totally random me here. Just wanted to say keep going... find her. Nova Scotia? Isn't that off Canada? You in your car there. Well, I would like to offer a writing to aide your quest. Here it is:

I arise today
Through the strength:
Light of sun,
Radiance of moon,
Splendor of fire,
Speed of lightning,
Swiftness of wind,
Depth of sea,
Stability of earth,
Firmness of rock.

Hey it leaves no possibility out. Hope it helps, Chris