Community > Posts By > BlackBuddafly

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:26 AM
Edited by BlackBuddafly on Sun 08/10/08 08:31 AM

Listen sweetie, 1 thing Ive learned from relationships, if 2 people REALLY wanted to be 2gether, whether 1family hated the other, whether they were millions of miles apart, whether they would be outcastd for being 2gether, they wouldnt care if they really loved eath other, they would go against all odds even if in the end every1 else was right and they got broken hearted by their partner. It sounds like you are the only 1 fighting for this relationship if she gave up so quickly. Like I said b4 you guys are just too young for all this. Im 30 and I think Im too young to be in a relationship where I have to fight to be 2gether, but if I was really in love I would fight tooth and nail. Im sure its not that she doesnt care for you but I think deep down inside your GF might agree with her mom that she might be too young. If shes only 18 she just became legal and im sure she realizes she still have a lot of living to do. Ur nice looking just move on, if anything stay friends with her, give her somoe room and if you guys were meant 2 be she would come back to you.

hmmm interesting way to put it.
and umm no im not good looking.
but maybe your right and she doesnt want me... but if thats the case why wouldnt she just say that?

Because like you said shes a sweet girl,she doesnt want to hurt you, so by using her mom as an excuse it eases her concience. Now that u say that, she probably says her mom dont want to talk to you bcuz she just mightve made up the whole thing. As a mother if my daughter was dating some1 whom i didnt want her dating and he was willing to ask me why, id be more than happy to talk to him and explain why. and also part of ur problem is in ur answer, "and umm no im not good looking" trust me some1 out there would not find that to be the case or would be willing to work with u if u treat them right.

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:03 AM
Edited by BlackBuddafly on Sun 08/10/08 08:04 AM
Listen sweetie, 1 thing Ive learned from relationships, if 2 people REALLY wanted to be 2gether, whether 1family hated the other, whether they were millions of miles apart, whether they would be outcastd for being 2gether, they wouldnt care if they really loved eath other, they would go against all odds even if in the end every1 else was right and they got broken hearted by their partner. It sounds like you are the only 1 fighting for this relationship if she gave up so quickly. Like I said b4 you guys are just too young for all this. Im 30 and I think Im too young to be in a relationship where I have to fight to be 2gether, but if I was really in love I would fight tooth and nail. Im sure its not that she doesnt care for you but I think deep down inside your GF might agree with her mom that she might be too young. If shes only 18 she just became legal and im sure she realizes she still have a lot of living to do. Ur nice looking just move on, if anything stay friends with her, give her somoe room and if you guys were meant 2 be she would come back to you.

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 06:26 AM
Edited by BlackBuddafly on Sun 08/10/08 06:30 AM
For 1.Seriously A WEEK, it takes me about a week to get a special cake order, can u really be that IN LOVE in a week? And 2.She's only 19, she needs to be dating and seeing whats out there not being in a committed relartionship, shes too young for that, especially still living with mom and dad. She should get a chance to be an adult, live on her own while single, not going from mom and dad house to living with a man. Too much too soon, but ur young too, u should be doing the same & that is the reason her mom doesnt want her dating u.

Good Luck.