Community > Posts By > Adnemo9

no photo
Sat 08/31/13 09:01 AM
Hi I'm Gay i think u know already i know this is too stupid but i just want to know about u and make friend i'm not find fun like find from Gay app but just find a good person for make friend maybe more is hard to find by normal way because i'm don't like to go to the club i'm not drinking and smoking but i'm easy going and friendly i'm bottome 22yo i'm asian u can contact me by email or text :D Nice to meet u all :)

no photo
Sat 08/17/13 04:33 PM
Thx everyone u r very nice

:):)

no photo
Thu 08/08/13 04:47 PM
Hey guy this is the first time for me Hello and nice to meet u all

Of couse i'm Gay i'm 22 yo i'm overweight (83kg high170cm) i never have boyfriend ,boyfriend for me is just someone who take care u and u take care him ,hangout,movie,travel,sex,honest isn't important he must be rich ,more handsome jus someone enough for someone but yhe most of gay they always find sex or look body first i try to find in gay app but when they know i don't have hot body they ignore me ;-( they don't want to know me i just have to talk who is good person they always look kind of person but they look my body first
Sometime I feel lonely i try to find but i found it make me hurt more and more they don't want to know inside about me because my body is not perfect

Thanks everyone for read this u can comment everything if u want and sorry with my English i'm not well

Nice to meet u and Have a good day