Community > Posts By > CJx

no photo
Fri 05/10/13 01:59 PM
Edited by CJx on Fri 05/10/13 02:00 PM
I am 23 years old and every relationship i have been in has tanked with the girl screwing me over and leaving me in the end. I am very mature for my age and don't take **** from anyone life is way to ****ing short for games or ******** i like to get straight to the point. I do have a sense of humor that is very broad and dry and I am able to laugh at myself (cause if you cant laugh at yourself you cant laugh at all). Now a little about myself I graduated high school at the age of 16 and moved out of my parents house at 17 and have been out on my own till here recently when my most recent ex left me stranded so i had to ask my parents for their help but i do have a job and currently working on getting back out on my own. Right now I am just looking for a down to earth woman that knows what she wants and knows how to get **** done when needed but likes to have fun till **** needs to get done plain and simple no games no drama no ******** that's my philosophy. And if you fit this description in any way or you just wanna give me a chance to prove myself or if on the really rare chance you find me attractive hit me up

no photo
Fri 05/10/13 01:54 PM
hey i feel ya on being screwed over every gf i have been with has screwed me over and left me to start over 3 times now so if you would be willing to give me a chance i would prove to you that not every guy is the same and by the way i think your gorgeous thats the main reason i am messaging you