Community > Posts By > bruthab42

bruthab42's photo
Thu 05/09/13 01:51 PM

We want a guy who claims to be a college graduate to actually be able to spell WOMEN.
Don't lie kids, it catches up to you eventually. (or right away)

not really. I simply cannot imagine posting from a phone as an excuse when there's an edit button. Also it may be a cultural preference but I can't imagine dating anyone who is using their phone 24/7 for things a phone is not meant for and carries it everywhere with them. People who have public phone convos need to learn to keep private things private. Others within earshot may not want to hear your convo (probably don;t). it's creating this culture of acceptable rudeness.....even constant texting and posting makes the bearer seem unavailable for a normal conversation

I can understand that but working 50-65 hrs a week, spending half of that time behind the wheel en route to the next job site my phone comes in handy. I'm not sure why someone within earshot of myself would know what it is I'm posting on a web-site. That's the world I live in and I can always be reached on my phone. 50% of my job is centered around digital communication.

bruthab42's photo
Wed 05/08/13 04:57 PM
When the charm settles, looks become familiar and the spark has cooled off a bit what do you ladies really want?

bruthab42's photo
Wed 05/08/13 04:55 PM
Single without a doubt.

bruthab42's photo
Wed 05/08/13 04:48 PM
Just curious and I'm new here.