Community > Posts By > Blaksheep42

no photo
Mon 08/18/08 10:39 AM

Hello everyone. I am a lonely man who does not have a family and very few friends. I do not go to bars, smoke, nor do I have any digusting traits. I live alone and have no one to share quality time with (conversation, movies,walks,etc)nor have I been given the opportunity to meet anyone where I live which happens to be a very small city in upstate New York. I am in search of eligible woman who would be interested in becoming my friend and would like to eventually meet in person for dating and or more.

I must say, I thought that I would at least get more than 1 or 2 peoples response. I'm actually very disappointed with the results of posting a Topic! Is there anyone out there with advise?

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:42 AM
"Hello everyone"
Welcome,
Just turned 47 last June!

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:04 AM
Hello everyone. I am a lonely man who does not have a family and very few friends. I do not go to bars, smoke, nor do I have any digusting traits. I live alone and have no one to share quality time with (conversation, movies,walks,etc)nor have I been given the opportunity to meet anyone where I live which happens to be a very small city in upstate New York. I am in search of eligible woman who would be interested in becoming my friend and would like to eventually meet in person for dating and or more.