Community > Posts By > SimpleME23

SimpleME23's photo
Thu 05/09/13 11:51 PM
Maturity, faith, trust, respect, confidence, communications, love and God's blessing

SimpleME23's photo
Thu 05/09/13 11:47 PM
Well love is different from LUST. You can be in love w/o engaging in sex and you can have SEX w/o love. You can have sex with so many people but you can never love more than one person. Sex is great when two persons are doing it because of love. Its sweetness lingers and lasts for a lifetime, while sex, a pure lust last until the heat is over. Sex is not necessary for individual's survival, it is necessary for the survival of mankind. While love is the most important essence of our well being.

SimpleME23's photo
Thu 05/09/13 02:54 PM
I don't think anyone can find love in this site.

SimpleME23's photo
Thu 05/09/13 04:24 AM
Life is beautiful for the others, but not for me. I thought life is a box of chocolates, but its more of a jar of jalapenos. Life is beautiful when you have LOVE. And when you have the people that you love.

SimpleME23's photo
Thu 05/09/13 03:21 AM
We all want a man who can make us smile. We want a man who will love and respect us and care for us. A man who will keep us and protect us, family oriented, and a man who will love us no matter how we talk, looks, regardless the size of our waistline, etc.

SimpleME23's photo
Thu 05/09/13 03:11 AM
Nope because you can have sex with different partners from time to time, you may feel the excitement but not the intense pleasure. You can have sex without loving your partner, but you can love without the urge of doing sex after. Sex without love being involve is useless. Yes, you could unleash the heat but you can never feel its sweetness.

SimpleME23's photo
Wed 05/08/13 08:05 PM
We want a man who is sensitive, caring and considerate. Also a family oriented man. We want someone who will love us despite of our imperfections. A man who will adore us despite of our dull hair in the morning and despite of having a few extra pounds in our hips. And we want someone who will give us a gentle footrub. Lol.

2 Next