Community > Posts By > sandrathomasx1

sandrathomasx1's photo
Mon 08/04/08 06:51 PM

Hi there,
I was passing by the i came acrros your profile , i found its very interesting to me and i would love to get to know more about this good looking and handsome man who is in thin photo , that you maybe a nice and honesty man who i have been looking for , cuz i have been looking for who i would be able to trust and get to meet for the rest of my life.But i dont know maybe you would be of interest in me ?I would want to know if you would want to get to know more about me also , you can get back to me on my personal e-mail address , and i have something i would love to tell you , which am even scared of .This is my e-mail address sandrathomasx1@yaho o.com am online now you can add me or mail me , pls dont mail me here,mail me at my personal email. Can't wait to hear from you soonest.
sandra

sandrathomasx1's photo
Mon 08/04/08 06:51 PM

Hi there,
I was passing by the i came acrros your profile , i found its very interesting to me and i would love to get to know more about this good looking and handsome man who is in thin photo , that you maybe a nice and honesty man who i have been looking for , cuz i have been looking for who i would be able to trust and get to meet for the rest of my life.But i dont know maybe you would be of interest in me ?I would want to know if you would want to get to know more about me also , you can get back to me on my personal e-mail address , and i have something i would love to tell you , which am even scared of .This is my e-mail address sandrathomasx1@yaho o.com am online now you can add me or mail me , pls dont mail me here,mail me at my personal email. Can't wait to hear from you soonest.
sandra