Community > Posts By > Ranadeep

Ranadeep's photo
Sat 09/04/21 07:33 AM
Angelica,same here...I am also Single for 20Yrs now but for me its work!!

I wish You Best of Luck but be careful here as Most are here for Those things rather than Long term relationship..

Have a Great day ahead Angelica !

Ranadeep's photo
Thu 09/02/21 06:20 AM
Very Beautiful Poetry,Really Loved it !!

As we all read Pandora's Box in childhood,Hope is the Only thing we can have to Live our life with Positive Notes!!

Thanks for Sharing it Aatheera :thumbsup:

Ranadeep's photo
Thu 09/02/21 06:15 AM
Is My Profile good? May I Get a Sweet nice friend from here?

I am Here for Serious Relationship ,Please Rate my Profile !!

Thanks For your Valuable time!!

Ranadeep's photo
Thu 09/02/21 06:08 AM
Hello all Members there,First I ant to Say greetings to you :)

I am Ranadeep,35yrs old,A Chess Player By Profession and Staying With my Mom and Brother in a small City called Malda!!

Life is really very beautiful and was enjoying it till now until Covid Hits,My Day was full of Chess training/coaching and I really Love my work!

Time passed by so first that I now realized I am already 35yr old,Still Single and Need a Good female friend to talk,I want to tell so many things and I want to Make her smile everyday,She would be close to my heart and there will be a very sweet friendship !!

With that hope,I am here in this site and I am very Positive to find a Sweet friend here,I am here for a Serious Relationship !!

Thanks for reading and if you think You are here for same reason,then message me and Lets Start the Relationship with a Good sweet friendship!!

Stay Safe and Keep Smiling Always,Life is not Complicated,its us who Make it Complicated..Just Live every moment of Life and Be Happy Always !!